Chapter 6 case 2: Darren Printer's army

6: 25 PM, Grace's home

"Let's see what I can bring some gadgets tonight? Ticket, of course! My phone ... my watch ... Oh yes a clip too ... I can't bring lots of gadgets alongside with me but I will make up a bit just in case the bodyguards recognize me. Yes, wearing a casual blue navy dress, a beige coat and black boots ... OK, wait for me Nicole, I will save you!"

9: 45 PM, 31st Elizabeth Rue, Vancouver 

"On time! Lots of them go to watch the film too! I'll join them! Well the weather isn't bad like yesterday, hope I can track down the case. Let's go!"

Grace enters into the cinema. The scene is unchanged, still those young bodyguards, those weird machines. Grace buys a Coke cup, that's all for her to watch the movie. Before she can enter the showroom, one of the bodyguards grabs her arm tight:

"You look familiar! Have you ever been in this cinema before?"  

"What are you talking about? Today I get the director's free ticket, and I'm here for the first time. I'm so exciting to watch this movie. Did I do anything wrong?" Grace tries to be innocent as if she never know this place. Soon the boy stops suspecting her, warmly says with shame attitude :

"Pardon me, miss! Yesterday there was an intruder broke into this cinema to get some information from us, she looked like you so much ..."

"Oh I see" Grace lies "Anyway, can I go inside now?"

"Of course go ahead, lady!! Put your ticket on the ticket-controller! Oh yes pick this 3D glasses."

Grace put the older one which she achieved yesterday. It's green, she collects the glasses and she goes inside. "I kiss your soul" may be a real high-grossing movie even though it supposes to show for only freshmen in UBC. She sits down in the middle row, where she found Nicole's phone dropped on the floor. 

"To be honest, I still find nothing in the cinema. So who is the real culprit behind this? There must be another way for the culprit to enter. Probably this culprit knew this place before!!"

Her thinking is suddenly interrupted as the film begins to be shown. The atmosphere turns silent rapidly. She quickly puts the glasses to watch. Suddenly, there is the sound clashing from the door. She moves her head back. Those cold actions of the bodyguards terrors her so much. She doesn't care anymore, she turns her head back to view. 

At first, she thought this movie will gain lots of positive reviews, beautiful scenery, greatest quotes, etc., everything she expects in a new movie days for days. In fact, 30 minutes later, she starts feeling uncomfortable, her face turns paler although she spends time to drink too much Coke to chill herself. She doesn't find any amusing thing from "I kiss your soul", honestly she only finds Darren and his lover are good-looking. However, the plot is quite boring, less dramatic and the emotions seem to be frozen critically. Lots of music but same color, bad visual effect and costumes, etc. and quite lots of make love scene. The movie has disappointed her, this is the real catastrophe movie she has ever met. She wishes she could watch Leonardo's, Marlon's, Tom's, everything she expected to watch a real bomb hit film. To her, this movie actually looks like Fifty shades franchises. Although she wants to go home literally, she has promised herself to investigate the case, thus she can't leave those mess. Her head is full of craziest emotions from time to time.

"What the hell this movie about? Sex? That's all. No reason to create some dramatic taste? Oh common. Fuck! I'm so tired. I'm starting fed up with this, arghh!!!! Maybe I should sleep a bit, I want some better chills"