Final words case 3: Post-Belliste period

"Nicole! Have you found my phone?"

The voice of Nicole's mom as well as the sound of slammed door causes Nicole a start. She says:

"Mom, I don't know truly. Maybe your phone is in the kitchen or in your room"

"Oh here it is" Nicole's mom happily yells as she pulls her phone from her pocket "I forgot it! Sorry to mind you dear"

"No problem mom!" Nicole replies then stares back to the book

"Nicole, is that Grace's present?"

"Yes, mom, the book is amusing!" Nicole lies, in fact she knows that is Grace's recalling teenage period in her diary

"I see, well, I can't believe that it rains all day."

"I know, mom"

"Well, enjoy your book, I'll go to prepare dinner by the way ..."

Nicole brushes her strand hair through her shoulder. Outside the window it rains heavily, so Nicole can't see clearly the scenario. 

"This day is kind of my mood. Reading Grace's memories makes me sad like the rain tears outside. This book is almost finished, I'll terminate it now!"

She quickly sits down and opens the book, quietly continues to read Grace's last words:

"The ordinary Grace Michelle Willington had been come back safely without my parents' knowledge. I returned to LA as a role of  dutiful student: studying hard for exams, calling parents to ensure my fine situation and asking them how they are doing, etc. Yeah this role maintained a safety way, about 5 days later of the case, they came back and they were happy to see that I was alright.

News of Belliste Hareton once again revived every cities including LA. I hated to listen it everyday, especially when they addressed her hatred to me. My parents heard this and they thanked God that I wasn't involved at this time. In fact, I did involved but indirectly, only if I didn't reunite with Matthew and only if I didn't play role detective Belle Madison with various hair wigs, medium makeup and older clothes from my mom..

More than 2 weeks later of this incident, I've finished all of the exams with better mood. Sometimes I felt bothering because my friends asked me a lot about Belliste Hareton. I refused to answer most of them, but I answered every details I knew to only my close friends in LA. Besides, I've learned that Belliste and her Scandalous' members were sent back to the institution of San Diego. Learned clearly about Belliste's serious crime: illegal trade, kidnap, rob, and murder; the therapists or nurses in that institute decided to lobotomize Belliste to stop her obsession of gold. I didn't know how lobotomy worked but I hoped that this way would stop her evil plans further. Of course journalists tried to approach Belliste's parents in Chicago but they refused to answer their questions related to Belliste's 3rd plan and the solution to stop Belliste immediately.

As time went by, my ordinary life turned into normal without any dramatic event like all of Belliste's schemes: Metalized, Christmas 2015, and Scandalous. Even that Belliste never know my location, sometimes I dreamt that Belliste still found the way to kill me like the way she did on Rosaline Smidt. My traumatic scar of these things Belliste had created still existed in my dream. But I could overcome it thus these nightmares recurred on my dreams weren't serious and scary like before.

Nicole sometimes went to visit US but only in LA. I refused all of my parents' invitation to come back my hometown as I did tell to Matthew. They seemed to understand me why I didn't want to, but to me, they only knew that I feared Belliste because she had caused me scarily and shocked a lot. One more thing they didn't know that I couldn't go to my hometown because Matthew had caused me heartbroken and depressed either. Nicole did understand my reason and moreover, she also feared of the way Belliste terrorized her same as me either. Since then, neither my family nor Nicole's one visited Beverly Hills one more time ...