Final chapter case 1: The way head to justice

7: 45 AM, Mrs. Vallies' underground shortcut

"Ring ... ring ... ring ... ring ... ring ... ring..."

"Oh my God, what time is it? ..." A sleepy Nicole awakes as she takes her phone outside. Suddenly she horrified shocks "No it's 7: 45 AM, fuck I overslept!!! Oh man hope Grace is alright ..."

"Alo? Grace, is that you?"

"Yes it's me Grace. I've been awaken after the chloroform 30 mins before ..."

"No way, they have put chloroform on you? Oh I'm sorry Grace, I have overslept through night ... I have run as fast as I can, I saw that stupid guy followed me ... I hid in this fucking shortcut, hope to escape from that guy. Gosh! He is stupid, why couldn't he figure that I hid in this shortcut which was created by his friend ..."

"It's OK Nicole. Stop blaming yourself! Don't worry I have managed to finish this man, he is unconscious and injured currently ..."

"But where is Mrs. Vallies?"

"So that's why I call you immediately. She goes to my school to have a date with Dr. Thompson ... I need you go to there now to stop her ..."

"I don't know how to stop her without you, Grace!!!"

"Just do it, do in your way. Common Nicole, you can do it! Stop her!! I'm sorry but I have to call 911 to testify her actions. After that the police and I will go to school later ... Anyway, I'd like to send you this morning record. Bye!"

"OK, I will try. Bye!" Nicole hangs the call. "Oh gosh! How can I deal with this case? Grace is busy to do her own business, what should I do?? Wait, maybe I can come to there to alert Dr. Thompson. Since he is a victim of this case too, he definitely needs help. OK, Grace trusts me, now let's go with this damn shortcut!" Nicole is mumbling while she is crawling. Finally she has reached the Faculty of Sciences. She looks at the sun and takes a deep breath. 

"At this time I need to find Dr. Thompson. But the problem is ... where is Dr. Thompson? Oh gosh, the time is very limited ..."

"Ms. Junetta?! What are you doing in here? You look dirty!" The familiar voice criticizes her, turns out that is Mrs. Nelly.

"Mrs. Nelly, it's an urgent! I don't have time to explain now, I need to meet Dr. Thompson immediately! Do you know where he is?"

"He is in my office, Ms. Junetta. He is accused of sexual harassment Mrs. Vallies when she was shock the attack of her husband, absence the course yesterday ... Oh man, I'm very stress to him. Not only him but also my staff and this case too ..."

Nicole hesitates a bit to think. But she suddenly bravely concludes:

"No, Mrs. Nelly, you are wrong ... he is another victim of this case too. Yesterday I and Grace have discovered all: The culprit is Mrs. Vallies, with Andy Holland is her ally ..."

"What the hell are you talking about?!"

"Believe me, Mrs. Nelly! She fools you a lot: she is the real Natasha Ratcliff, Grace has broke into your office to check this, the real crime scene is in WC in the Mathematical building. Natasha was absent on that day as Mrs. Vallies attacked her husband when the bells rang for classes ... Why we can figure it out? They look like each other except the hair ... And Andy Holland, you know him, me too and he is involved in this case too ..."