Final chapter case 3.2: The choice

Warning: The whole case will be under Grace's narration via her diary. Enjoy at all!

1 week later... 

The weather was sunny but the snow still remained on the ground. The wind blew quietly with some fresh cold air. So that's why I took advantage to visit the Beverly Hills local park, the one which was contained all of Kevin's confession, Nicole's comfort and being hit in here by Belliste and her hitmen. Nicole and Kevin were there either as they were together building the snowman. I was by contrast, I was sitting lonely on another bench and holding a lot of current newspapers of this nightmare holiday, I mean Belliste. I held tight my navy trench coat and my white and pink carreaux scarf, I sat straight and carefully read every the page of the newspaper.

Belliste - the ex-Metallized founder was guilty again: this article detailed of her previous as well as her current sins and even described how evil Belliste was. Besides, she was again in jail alongside with her hitmen and it was possible that the lawyers would send her to the mental institution in another city in California in order to treat her obsessive behavior.

The Haretons were speechless of their daughter: I saw they were still crying when there was a group of journalists questioned them in Belliste's hideout. We stood there to hear but I felt so sorry to her parents because they were definitely innocent and they couldn't be a cause of Belliste's psychopathic behavior. 

Hopkins had founded all of his lost fortune: Indeed, I left the notes in his bureau and I even said sorry about that. I notified to him that his bank accounts were temporarily closed just in case Belliste or her hitmen could do them badly, and the rest of his cash were located at the police station. The journalists asked him but he said that he had no idea what happened and he even thanked the forceful thief like me had helped him find out his inheritance

The Haretons were witnessed of leaving Beverly Hills: After the Noel holiday, they stood up straight talking to the media that after the New Year, they would move to Chicago in order to forget their gold-digger daughter, and they informed that their financial status was steadily risen up.

Of course there were some articles mentioning us but I wasn't present of all time because Nicole and Kevin insisted talking although it was obvious that I was the most unlucky victim in this case. Owing to them, I had time to heal myself peacefully in my hometown. Moreover, I had time to meditate myself so that I could make a right choice of my life. 

I still remembered during the week after the case. About 8AM the day we were saved, I returned home motionless and as the house was clean without any trace of this set up, I was very happy. I quickly entered the house and I learned that mom and dad had been at home. They said that since the police informed about my danger via Kevin's indirect report, they quickly went to Beverly Hills. Although they arrived late, they were happy that I was safe and I was glad that dad forgot his early warning before same as mom wasn't mad of me wearing her coat. Finally, I embraced them joyfully and cried on their warmth hug.

Same as the previous case, it was hard to forget all of the traumatic event, even the breakup and Matthew's betrayal. Despite of this, I decided to open myself to my close people, especially Nicole. Only Nicole knew clearly about the breakups and my feelings of Matthew same as Kevin, another opposite-sex friend. Three of us went together and confided this story without hesitation. I felt myself revive again after the loss of my unfortunate events. Despite that my parents still didn't acknowledge about my affair, they did comfort me with their best efforts and I wasn't afraid of telling them of Belliste, my recurring nightmare and my shock of new life in Los Angeles like before. I opened myself as possible, and I calmly enjoyed the warmth atmosphere with my close relative in the winter holiday in order to move on these incidents in my life.