CASE 3 : Flashback of Grace Michelle Willington

February 14th, 2020, Grace's home, Vancouver, British Columbia ...

"What a nice movie, Gracie!! I love it!!" Nicole happily shouts

"Yes it's true Nicole. The film "The English patient" has a true beautiful and pure love story I have ever seen. The actor Ralph Fiennes looks stunning with his character with all his emotions and his beauty." Grace replies

"The film ends .... So what do you want to do next?"

"Me? Oh of course watching "Sayonara" starring my best celebrities crush ... Marlon Brando ..."

"Oh you fancy him more than Leonardo ..."

"So? Does it matter with someone like me who crush on the man from the Golden Age?"

"Nothing haha. I don't mean like that and you know it Grace. Haha"

"How about you? What do you want to do next?"

"Oh man what time is it? Oh no it's 8 PM. I must go home now. My mother can let me wander lately at night!" Nicole watches her watch and quickly grabs her beige coat 

"I understand. So farewell Nicole, be cautious with the strangers on the street and go home safely."

"Thank you Grace good bye my dear!"

"And say hello to your family as well!" Grace happily answers

"OK I will. Bye!!" Then Nicole goes outside the street. The night is quiet fulfilled with the dense fog. She calmly walks down the street as usual. The wind continuously blows toward her, making her black hair go flowing behind as well as her green scarf. The light street is turned on but it can't remove all the fogs. However, the couples still be happily holding hands each other. Oh yes she knows, it's Valentine day. But unfortunately, like Grace, she is single. They both had a boyfriend since their debut teenage age and separate a year later for various reasons. She never minds because she believed that the love will come to her soon. About Grace, she is probably sure that her cousin crushes on Andrew McCollins, Megan's boyfriend but Grace can't admit it and she doesn't leave any hint for her to figure out. Who knows, and she's probably sure that both of them soon will have a true love ... 

Nicole's room, Vancouver, BC ...

It's nearly 10 PM now. Nicole quickly brushes her teeth and cleans herself. Finally it's a weekend and she can relax after those exhausted study days in university. She jumps on her own bed with her pajama. She looks happily. Suddenly she finds that she isn't asleep yet. She wants something to chill herself before her bedtime. Let's see ... A movie? No she watched with Grace earlier. Study? No, it's the beginning of the weekend ... She thinks continuously with biting her nails ... Suddenly there is something hit her eyes ... a book. It's a plain blue book cover. Oh yes, how could she forget it. It's Grace's Christmas present last year. She still remembered how she was ashamed of herself because of not listening her cousin's warning about Darren's scheme, gratefully invited her staying at her home to enjoy full winter holidays with her family, then received the meaningful present from both of her family members and her cousin. In fact Grace knows that she never likes reading book. Grace should give her another present, but at least this will be a best source to motivate her to study harder more to have a great future.

Actually, it's Grace handwriting. Much to Nicole's surprise, turning out that Grace gives the book to her to express or tell her Grace's experience in the US after reading these passages:

"To my best friend and my best cousin, Nicole Hannah Junetta, the person who I always trust more than others ...

Today is July 4th 2019, the day of US Independent day. I, Grace Michelle Willington, a 17-year-old American girl who recently graduated the Los Angles high school, have been accepted to study in the University of British Columbia, one of the greatest university in Canada as well as in the world. Moreover, my dad will send me to study some crimes skills from a German-American forensic scientist Eugene Weger who is with his own German blood in the next week in New York alone. I should feel myself happily and nervous about my achievement and my next adventure, but I suddenly feels my head as well as my heart are deepen with my own past experience."  

"Wow, so she wrote on July 4th? In the Independence day? Oh oh she is so funny. But I wonder what she will mention about her past experience?" Nicole thinks

"Personally I didn't want to recall my painful experience from the past because it always tears my soul into the thousand pieces. From my head to my heart, it always bothers me and can't let me move on the next step since I'm a good retentive person. But I wouldn't mind because although it's a painful experience, it is a valuable lesson in my life to strengthen my spirit from the present to the future. But I can't keep it forever so I decide to write down to tell my past experience in order to help me regain strength to go forward to the future ...

The story begins with I and Matthew Scotter, a boy whom I used to think that he was my destiny, and more importantly, my relationship with him fulfilled with joys, loves, betrayal and seriously be hurt tragically from 2014 to 2017 ... which was the year of my debut of teenage age. .... And of course, mixing with some of my unfortunate events either ... "

"Matthew!! Oh my Goodness, why she thought about that playboy. She shouldn't ashamed about that. Oh my God, so that why she never wants to move on the new love life. Jesus!! Well I will patiently read her memories now ... "

To be continued ...