CASE 3.3: The murder with number 21

"Oh no, it's rain!" Nicole shouts as she quickly closes the book. She runs hurried as she rises her right arm to shield her head and holds tight the book. Suddenly a gray Nissan car stops in front of her. The window is quickly opened and she recognizes Andrew immediately

"Andrew!" 

"Come quick! Today it's seriously raining. I can't believe that the weather channel indicates wrong"

Nicole rapidly gets inside the car. Andrew asks:

"Are you OK? Here I will increase the temperature to warm you up from the rain!"

"Thanks! Can you drive to my home please?"

"Sure! It's my pleasure!"

The car is moving and the atmosphere goes silently again. There's only Andrew which confuses her a lot because earlier he is currently on the date with Megan

"Where's Megan?"

"Oh well, what time ... 12:30PM, the fact is about 11PM, we sat in front of the Rice lake peacefully with hands in hands. Suddenly, Grace the American girl passed through our vision, which drew angers from Megan. She quickly stood up, ran towards Grace and slapped her face. Grace angrily reciprocated that she punched on Megan's face, then she shouted 'What the hell you want from me, Megan?'" 

"What?! Grace is in the Rice lake too?! She never notify me about this. But I think she doesn't aware of your presence."

"They fought. She furiously said same as your opinion, Nicole , right after Megan warned her not dare to close to her. They talked harshly about this, so I decided to interrupt them because this topic made me sick a lot usually. I made Megan mad of me because she thought I was on Grace's side at this time, then she shouted that she went home alone. After that, I asked Grace what happened but she seemed to lose patient, she scolded me that I should regard myself more than protect Megan. I fiercely said that I didn't know that she was here, and she replied that she didn't know my presence neither, she hated me for letting Megan foil her day and she slapped on me as well. I asked why she treated me so badly, she simply answered that same as I protected Megan without questioning and summarizing what happened ..."

"That's your ridiculous mistake, Andrew. Normally you do it repeatedly and you never say a sorry to her." 

"I don't know how to say to Grace, Nic. I feel embarrassing for the first time because of this."

"Not the first time I think, she said that you blindly attempted to strangle her because you worried Megan that she was killed but in fact like me in the film 'I kiss your soul', kidnapping by the crazy director Darren Printer."

"But I had say sorry for her about that, I mean ... indirectly ..."

"Well, for the first time you start regretting about your poor attitude to Grace. I know I can't trust you to tell you about this book"

"I know, Nic. I don't know how to deal with two of them."

"Hey, Andrew, you're a man. You should know how to deal with them. If you are clearly intelligent you should make a right decision. Besides, Grace is usually hot-tempered but sometimes she doesn't take it seriously, relax!"

"Thanks for your advice, Nic. Anyway, your home is here"

"Thanks for helping me go home in this rainy day, Andrew. Bye, Andrew!"