Chapter 4 case 3.1 : The birthday's terrorism

Warning: This case is under Grace's narration via her diary! Enjoy at all!

The next day, Nicole was conscious about her behavior and she still horribly felt sorry for me, so at the cafeteria she apologized. I knew that she never knew about my secret easily and I forgave her. But one thing, I couldn't expect that my blossom-romance turned into the hottest tabloid at school. All of students had known that I danced with Matthew passionately and some of them had seen my attempting first kiss. Jesus, my unlimited feelings had been exploded widely. The only person who denied this and helped me staying away from that tabloid was Nicole. Actually I knew she was wrong because she didn't think that I crushed on Matthew truly. But I was glad that she never knew about my secrets, honestly I didn't want to show my secret love with him because I feared of my drama so much. Since the day I felt for him, I felt myself that I was stuck horribly at school's drama and my feelings had exaggerated surprisingly and I could barely help myself get out from the trouble. Oh I wished if only I could be a normal person again ... Indeed, my wishes hadn't come true yet because sometimes I walked alone to the hall, Matthew did try to approach me and he didn't let me any single time to be myself. I hadn't no choice so I hanged out with him everyday liked a child went with her father. He was very nice so everyday after school he offered to take me home, which was enough to melt my heart. My head as well as my heart conflicted so much, so indeed I didn't know where I should start ... But things was, there was a case that needed both of me, Nicole and him to solve this from time to time, so I still remembered the days had changed me most ... That was my 13th birthday ... 

October 10th 2014, Beverly Hills middle school, CA, USA ...

I had the course in the afternoon, so I went to the cafeteria for having lunch. I sat alone to eat my fried chicken with salad and a cup of Coke. Then Nicole appeared in front of me and yelled:

"Happy birthday my girl! Guess what I had behind my present!!"

"Oh hi there thanks! Well a book?"

"Arghh then open it!" Nicole seemed to be a loser then she gave her present to me. I unpacked the present, turned out that was a silver jewelry ring with a mignon diamond on the top. I laughed

"Nicole!!! You played prank very well!!! You deserved to be an actress. I loved it hahahahaha!!!!!!" 

"So nice birthday isn't it!" She asked "Well I guess you are happy more than I imagine ... especially when Matthew came out hahaha ..." Oh my, I almost forgot my Matthew again, she seemed to know my secret already 

"Nicole! How many times I tell you that I don't like Matthew!!" I stared at her

"Oh I'm just kidding! And I don't believe those tabloids even it's real! You know I'm a trustful person, right?"

"Yes, you are right! Sometimes this annoyed me so much!" 

"I understand but there will have more annoying events, how will you deal with?"

"Honestly I stay away! But I know there must have a problem and I must face up with."

"Then how will you face up with?"

"Honestly I don't know Nicole but I hope I will find the answer .... Well, I have finished my lunch! Can we go now?"

"Of course!" She replied. After that, we walked down to the hall, she came towards her cabinet to take her course book outside. That day we both had a Mathematics lesson, the lesson was quite dense as the teacher ordered us doing homework frequently. And I understood that the person liked Nicole hated Mathematics a lot.