Chapter 5 case 3.2: The ugly truth part 2

Warning: The whole case will be under Grace's narration via her diary. Enjoy at all!

After wearing my mom's black coat, black high heels shoes combined with my grey winter dress, I put on my sunglasses, I carefully locked the support front door of the kitchen room then left. The weather was cold as usual, and I quickly went to find the given address which the principal gave me. My heart bumped so fast, because I worried about my life a lot. I hope that man would give me some important information about Belliste.

Knock ... Knock ... 

"Who's that?"

"It's me, Grace Michelle Willington. I've come!"

"Hold on, I'll go to open immediately!"

As he opened, he looked me with a shock gray eyes. He still had a bald head as usual. Maybe his shocking French expression was my disguise as older woman

"Mademoiselle Willington, why ..."

"Sir, I'll explain. Can I come in?"

"Sure! So would you like some tea, Mademoiselle?"

"Yes, Earl Grey please. With two spoons of sugar! Thank you!"

I put off the coat as well as the glasses, then held it tightly in my lap. I sat peacefully with no sound. The living room was so warm and cozy. It was kind of classic 1950s American home with theme of grey and white color. The table which was in front of my view was made of natural wood as I saw it rigid and rough. The sofa was made of blended fabric which was enough to warm me up. 

"Here's yours, Ms. Willington."

"Thank you, sir!" I replied sincerely as I held tight the cup of tea 

"So, exactly what do you want to tell me about?"

"Oh yes. I'll tell you now. I studied in Los Angeles high school, but I went back my hometown to visit on this occasion.  During my visit, I sensed that Belliste was spying on me, and I'm afraid that she will do something bad same as the previous year."

"Oh ..."

"Sir, is that true that she has been released on July 2015?"

"Yes, and she went back to my school to finish her grade 8"

"Do you suspect her behavior after that, sir? I mean after she went back to your school"

"You know, Ms. Willington, I don't know how to say ... she acted harsher than those days before her family's recession. She was still usual with her bad grades but this time, she nonstop said with explicit words even with teachers, which was shock with Mrs. Hamilton a lot ..."

How could I forget Mrs. Hamilton? I knew that Belliste was one of her favorite student and I was by contrast. I still remembered how she abused me with unforgivable words. But after the Metallized case, she was speechless and in 2nd semester, they arranged her to teach at grade 7, that was the last time I saw her but indeed, my life would be better without her. I didn't need such a teacher like that. I need a teacher who accepts my personality or at least shows the respects rather than mocking me as a loser.  She acted as if no one wasn't compatible with her, and I worked hard at least I should be praised, rather than receiving her tyrant words towards me. But it was a past, and I was happy to see how shock she was about her stupid Belliste

"I see. So did she behave badly with another students?"

"Oh my! Of course, she has engaged in a lot of fights in this school, even make one of the female student was seriously injured"

"Sir, she shouldn't return to school like that! She hurt innocent students same as she hurt me in the previous year. You should do something!"

"Yes, I do. I ordered her to come into my office several times. I warned her a lot, especially I told precisely that her lawyer made me swear hundred times to watch on her! She wouldn't change, she acted so evil and she didn't feel ashamed about that. And then, I thought that she couldn't go to school with such behavior, I talked with her parents and they agreed to conserve her study again"