CASE 2: The mysterious movie

3 months later after Mr. Vallies' assault ...

The winter has come! That's Grace favorite season: cold, Christmas, pine tree, etc. Now it's the beginning of December, it will be her first Christmas in Canada. But this event hasn't come yet, it rests about 3 weeks to enjoy it! She is so excited to enjoy the first Christmas day in this beautiful country. One of her favorite thing in Canada is going outside on the snowy day. No matter what it's colder than in the US, it's its magnificent scenery: Snowflake somehow from the blue sky gently falls down, fulfill all the bronze land of Vancouver. Wintry trees stand as ballet dancers poised to show the world their grace, strength showing in how they remain so still in the seasonal gusts. Now that the leaves have fallen, they are so proud, as if their silvery-brown skin was their glory all along. The wind coldly but softly breezes every corner of the world. It's a wonderful time to build a friendly snowman as well as skiing in the lake ...

Back in reality, 3 weeks for waiting the festival is too long as Grace must pass all the exams in the fac. The terminal exam is coming by the way. The whole stressful, exhausted, worried as well as anxiety has overwhelmed her from time to time since the calendar of exam. Her subjects are reporting to take continuously just in a week! There are only 14 days left for her to review all the courses she has taken. She doesn't dare to lose any credit in her study, she must review carefully before her final exam will be taken. Hard-working as she is, since the last lesson finished in last day of last November, and the calendar of exam appeared well, she has recently gone to the library to study from 9 AM to 5 PM every day although the weather is critically cold.  

After solving the assault of Mr. Vallies done, a week later, Nicole was no longer study her Analysis course in Grace's school due to the fact that Fac. of Economics has managed all courses related to the Economics major just in one place. Thus, every Analysis course was approaching, Grace just studied alone, but it didn't matter with her. Because in here, introvert like her could make another friend in here to support her study. Her study in science turned out be intensive than Nicole, so Grace didn't have time to meet Nicole frequently and so did Nicole. Although Grace was busy for her studying, she still contacted her family and Nicole through Messenger. 

Grace's worst nightmare in her freshman's life is Megan Moss, extremely mean, selfish and idiot rich girl. Her parents are very wealthy CEO in Vancouver, and like Nicole, she is freshman of Economics in UBC. According to Nicole, she is likely being a potential successor after her parents' retirement. In fact, Megan never stopped insulting Grace's American blood (With Megan, American is rude, aggressive and arrogant) as well as her nerdy personality, whereas Grace offended her current antagonist as annoying popular girl. Luckily to Grace that like Nicole, Megan never entered to study in Grace's school since the course of Analysis has been fixed in each of program ...

Never entered ... Sometimes is a right word. In her university day, Grace briefly glanced at Andrew McCollins, a boy who she briefly encountered when she fought with his sweetheart girlfriend Megan. Through Nicole's narration, he is a sophomore in Informatics in UBC and very popular too. He is a captain in UBC's football team and last year, under his skills and rules, he has won a gold medal in Vancouver. Each moment when Grace encountered him, she found that he is quite handsome with his dark chocolate hair, his emerald green eyes, his straight nose, his masculine and impressive height 6'1". But when Megan met her, she couldn't stop fighting and competing with that popular Canadian girl, and more angrier that Andrew always overprotected his girlfriend excessively without thinking and discriminate between what was right or wrong, forcing Grace hated him so much because of his immature, irrational and filthy. Her love-hate feelings for Andrew haven't been resolved yet, so each time when he was alongside with Megan, she never stopped fought and just hoped they were disappeared from her life but she never be aware that this moment always repeated non-stop. Soon she learned from Nicole that Megan met Andrew since she was in grade 11, the time when she was a powerful cheerleader while he was a captain in a national football Vancouver team. At that time, Nicole did mention Megan's 12-month ex-boyfriend but this cheerleader refused reveal his name as well as his profile to her best friend and her recent boyfriend. Unlike Nicole, Grace couldn't sympathy and stand for this spoil popular girl and so does her antagonist. Every time this girl mentioned poorly her American blood, she was angered, vengeful, offended and never afraid of slapping her face well. Even Andrew was here, she slapped him too for his filthy words and his attitude towards her, frequently gave him a damn word: "Curse you filthy animal Andrew McCollins!" as his dislike response: "So do you, headstrong American girl!!" ...

......

10:45 PM, 7th December 2019, Grace's home, Vancouver

"What the hell ... Equilibrium Chemistry ... Oh my god, I forgot it! How can I review this course when I will take this course's final exam in 2 weeks? It's my first exam. Man!!!! I'm so stressed!!" Grace shocks while she stares to her own calendar exam ... Actually for a long time she hasn't experienced such a damn anxiety: Nearly the final exam is the end of the courses, spending extra time to review and study carefully than her high school, reading more books, redoing the exercises, etc.  

Ring ... ring ... ring ... ring ...

"Who call me now? Oh my dad, I will think about it later ... I must answer him immediately ... Hi dad, how are you? Sorry Dad, this week I am very busy with my Chemistry course as well as Biology and Mathematics."

"I'm fine. You look exhausted a lot ..."

"Yes I am ... I just worry about the exam, all my exams are held continuously so I review them very careful ..."

"I know, but look tomorrow is Sunday, I think you should relax a bit. Monday you rethink it later, OK? You have full time to review so don't be stress a lot about exams, I know how worried you are but sometimes worrying too much make us more exhausted, tired and stressed. Just think positive darling, I know you can get higher score in your exam day ..."

Grace hesitates a bit. But then she takes a deep breath and says:

"You're right dad. Maybe tomorrow I will entertain myself by watching movie, reading books, do meditation, and sleep more. Recently after the announce of calendar of final exam, I think I don't enough sleep ..."

"Just do it. Lack of sleep can't bring us the best results to work ..."

"Thank dad, anyway I will go to sleep now. Bye dad!"

"Bye"

Grace stands up, brushes her teeth and lies in her bed. She turns off the light, looks into the window, where the silver moonlight ray tenderly light up her home. Oh it's so charming alongside with the stars shining in the whole dark blue sky as if it is a masterpiece. Her eyes are soon slightly closed to enter her big sleep ...

To be continued ...