Chapter 1 case 4: Unacceptable partners

Grace rushes to the school with her highest speed of running. The weather is mild and sunny. The tree starts glowing their greenish leaves on their ebony branches. Everything is beautiful but without shadow of people, the scenario sounds boring. The wind blows slightly her dark brown hair on her back alongside with the smell of flowers nearby across the street. The jeans which she wears currently with her shoes doesn't burden her from running fast. Finally she has reached Fac. of Science UBC where she witnesses several police car surrounding the gate.

"Great! My school has been troubled in this damn pandemic! Let's come closer!"

She walks towards the gate. The police have noticed her presence and they yell:

"Kid, don't come closer! This is our business!"

"I got a call from the president of this school!" I reply as I rise my phone higher "She asked me to come for emergency! Can you tell me what's going on?"

"I don't know what are you talking about?"

"Arghhh, only if Mrs. Nelly tells me more the reason why she needs me instantly!"

"Kid, go to your home! All the citizens have done their social distance ..."

"I don't talk about it! You don't believe me sir?!"

"Go home immediately!!!" He shouts at me 

"Ms. Willington?!" Mrs. Nelly yells out as she notices my behavior towards the security force

"Mrs. Nelly! Do something! This man doesn't believe my story!"

"Lieutenant! Sorry I'm late! I call this girl to come to school instantly! She will help us out of this mess!" Mrs. Nelly explains as she holds tight Grace's arm

"So is that what you want to talk about, kid?"

"That's right!" Grace wraps her arms seriously 

"Alright, come with her. She will explain what happen to you."

Grace follows Mrs. Nelly's guide with the confused face. The woman brushes her red hair behind her back and says:

"I'll explain later after we arrive to the Laboratory building ..."

"And Nicole? Is she in that building?"

"Yes! Same as her two friends!"

"I see ..."

"Alright you come inside right now. I'll search the sheriff by the way ..."

Grace cautiously nods as Mrs. Nelly hurriedly walks away.  In her nearest view, there's a girl with black hair tie with beige sleeve and jeans. Her shoes are white contrast to her skin color. It's Nicole!

"Nicole!" Grace yells out "I have come!!!"

She quickly steps on the stairs to join with Nicole and her friends. Until Nicole notices her, Grace suddenly stopped as a shocked face. In front of her there are Megan Moss, Grace's rival and her boyfriend Andrew McCollins, her love-hate friend. 

"What the hell are you doing here, loser Willington?"

"That's my own business!" Grace points to Megan aggressively "What're you doing here with that jerk?!"

"We've our own business either! Get out of our story!"

"No, these words are for you! Mrs. Nelly, the president of this campus orders me to come here immediately with Nicole and her two friends ..."

"ENOUGH YOU TWO!!!!" Nicole shouts as she pushes Megan And Grace out of the close distance

"Alright, calm down, all of you!" Nicole explains as she scans every behavior of three of them "Gracie, Mrs. Nelly calls me to come too but I don't know that Andrew and Megan have been here before us ..."