Chapter 3 case 2: The secret cinema part 1

3 PM, Grace's home, Vancouver, Canada

Entering home is full of warm atmosphere surrounding Grace, who is beginning to be tired now. She doesn't have a mood to study anymore since she learned a strange event related to new film and she failed to warn her cousin. She is very angry to her cousin who always calls her a nut person every time she doubts something. She sits on the chair, puts the stack of dossier on the table, starts to take deep breathe

"I can't believe that I feel anxiety once again. It has been happening for a month and freshmen in UBC never aware of this, even Nicole!! Urgh Nicole, how careless she is!!" Suddenly, she quickly forgets her angry mood as she finds out that the stack of dossier is a number of newspapers. She takes those newspapers and focuses on them ....

"Only the statistics, it never be helpful except the first date to write about this: 16th November 2019 ... According to Mrs. Nelly, she said that the 1st missing freshmen in my school was 20th November. WOW! Impressively it's going to report the massive number of missing freshmen from Faculty of Arts and one for Economics. Let's see the missing freshmen in my school."

Grace pulls the overall missing freshmen on the UBC. Exactly 200 freshmen as in the Vancouver Sun she has read on the cafeteria. She knows she can't remember lots of them, but she wants to see which freshmen are reported to be missing. 

"Is that all? Oh my God!!! Oh yes, this film is believed to show on the 31st Elizabeth Rue ... let's search where this road is supposed to be?" The result is quite surprising to Grace. In fact, this road is on the right side of the Driven Post where is Mrs. Vallies - the culprit used to live in there. Maybe like Driven Post, that road is slightly similar as it is very quiet road, so no one will notice any unusual phenomenon in there. If it is a real road on center Vancouver, every cameras must be presented everywhere. 

"My work is done! Although I'm very mad at Nicole's words, I do worry about her fate after this movie. Definitely she'll be missing just like others freshmen. In that case, she'll watch this film at 10 PM tonight,  while I'll examine the cinema outside. I want to see what happened of this film! Well, maybe I will take my phone, my infrared googles, my watch, flashlight, old thin blanket and fish can, and bottle of water. The weather tonight is cold, I want to stay warm and be healthy!"

9:45 PM, 31st Elizabeth Rue, Vancouver, Canada

In the mist of the dense fog, with the tenderest ray from the lamps on the street, there is a cool dark shadow walking wearing with blue navy coat with black wool hat as well as shoes, gloves and scarf. This person looks so cold like a true detective. In fact, that is Grace who is trying to identifying the road by using the Google map ...

"Here it is! 31st Elizabeth Rue!  What!!! No transports going through this road, even freshmen's??!! Weird! What kind of cinema is this?! Supposed one freshman is far from here, how this person goes home .... Nicole?" Grace stops walking as she notices Nicole who is going to enter the cinema alongside with another freshmen . Nicole looks gorgeous as she dresses with a golden satin dress as well as her long gloves, covering herself with white fluffy cloak. She has bet herself to take the 4-inch black high heel to make her having the 5'5" same height with Grace. Her face is made up well: foundation with yellow undertone, coral red lipstick, coral cheeks and tonight she takes cinnamon roll hairstyles. Without the golden jewelry, she can't be spark in the darkest night. Next to her is Megan who let her hair wavier than usual. Her outfit looks like a stylist Barbie: a long pinkish gown and pinkish high heel shoes. Her purplish eyeshadows highlight entire of her face same as her pure red lipstick. Finally, they have entered to the cinema like the others in there. Suddenly, the dark shadow who she briefly glanced to during her confrontation with Nicole in the campus' garden appeared near the cinema.