Chapter 6 case 3.3: Rosaline's real diary

Warning: The whole case will be under Grace's narration via her diary. Enjoy at all!

Beverly Hills high school was still unchanged. The scenario was the same one I used to visit it in Christmas' festival alongside with Nicole in 2015 . After the shutdown, the school looked like a ghost town. Three of us stepped out of the car and scanned every face of the infrastructure. We went inside the school where the cold wind overwhelmed every corner of the place. 

"Exactly what do we do right now?" Matthew asked 

With my careful calculation of the scenario, I simply said: 

"Matt, Kev, check the camera of the school, during the March time until Rosaline's death!"

"But the camera was cut off, remember?!" Matthew recalled urgently 

"I know ... I wondered when it was cut off and how the criminal entered here"

"How about you?" Kevin questioned me

"Me? I'll look the clue for the crime scene and Rosaline's cabinet!"

Then we started our own separation for investigation. I debuted entering the lab where I covered my mouth with horrible. The forensic team didn't clean the scene just as Hubbard's order. The blood was spread through the wall, the floor and some of the sign of the lab table. At this moment it was dense, dry and crusty. I kneed down to see, there was a tiny written "21"  and the line of white chalk outlining Rosaline's corpse on the floor. 

"Hmmm, the forensic only brought Rosaline's body out of this place, thus they outline where she was lying on the ground. She gave this hint before she died. Why she wrote "21"? We must find the connection of that number!"

Suddenly, further my view, there was typical camera pinning on the left corner of the ceiling. I came closer, only discovered that the cable was manually disconnected.

"Hmm, I wondered the criminal had planned disconnecting for a long time ... Maybe let's look inside her cabinet"

I went outside and tried to track down Rosaline's cabinet. At last, I could open one of her one in the main hall. I searched carefully each of her workbook, even course book. It was hard to identify the clue truly. I scanned once more, finally, I decided to pull out two books outside just because I felt weird that there were two identical ones, no way the students had same book at once. I opened the first one which was typical one with the print letters with some of Rosaline's handwriting. Her father described correctly, Rosaline tended to write right italic and so petit. Then I moved to the second one which was full of her handwriting, definitely that was her real diary 

"Hey, have you found new clue yet?" Matthew yelled out

"Yes, I found the camera on lab was disconnected matching with Hubbard's statement ..." I replied

"And we found that all of the cameras in this school was malfunctioned since March. They were on the way to fix it but as we visited all the places where contained cams, the wire disconnected! So maybe they are on the way to replace the suitable wire!"

"Same as the one in lab!" I yelled out "This criminal has planned the murder since this March I'm positive! The murder is clearly premeditated! Besides, I think this is Rosaline's real diary!"