Chapter 8 case 2: The festival on Faculty of Art UBC

On the coast of the river there is a bare hand holding tight the land, then the next hand, turning out Grace finishes swimming from the tower to the coast. She lifts her head high as well as her entire body. Darren is totally wrong, she won, it means that she is still alive.

"Oh finally I can manage myself to get out in here" Grace heavily breaths "Great! My clothes have been soaked. What time is it? 2 AM oh my god. Now I wonder where Darren is as well as the freshmen. He said that he would come to the festival on Faculty of Arts at 8 AM. I only have 6 hours to stop him .... but how?"

Grace hesitates a bit as she takes off all her clothes to squeeze. At this time her biggest fear is after the case she will be sick. She knows that she must care the case because only her can pull out this puzzle. Grace starts thinking

"Never mind, I don't care if I will be sick, all I want to do is finishing Darren and his scheme, but he has numerous zombies, there are at least 10000 people, I can't fight with them alone, I had been defeated earlier, now I must find another way to free them  .... Oh no there is a footstep, I must quick put on my clothes again."

She hides herself behind the tree, she notices that the bodyguards are going outside. She wonders what they plan to do next. 

"Great, boss has ordered us to clean this river, I don't understand why he wants us to do ..."

"Do you worry that that girl is spying on us?"

"What, boss had murder her on that cell room, now she can't breathe anymore!"

"No you two are wrong! I'm still alive" thinks Grace "I think it's time to help them take off the glasses, common Grace, I will hit them as they attempted to kick me 2 times earlier" Grace picks up her gun which she found earlier from one of the dead police's body then tiptoes towards them

"Not so fast young lady!" One boy grabs her right arms as she rises her arm to shoot that guy in front of her, resulting in triggering the gun in wrong direction

"Damn, the bullets! I have nothing left to defense myself ..." Grace murmurs as she struggles to pull her hand  

"You! Oh my gosh! We must report to boss immediately ..."

"Not really buddy! I'm sorry to do this!" She determined states as she punches the boy in front of her into the grounds harshly 

"How dare you hit my friend like that?"

"Oh man he hasn't been dead yet believe me! He is just brainwashed and so do you!" Finishing the word is the time Grace uses her leg to kick him and quickly takes off his glasses. The fight is over, she has saved them hopefully. Both of them start rubbing their head as if they would questioned where they were. They look around, then rise their head to look at her.

"Can you tell me where I am?" One of the boys says "And why your clothes seem to be wet?"

"Didn't you remember what happened to you guys? You two watched the film "I kiss your soul" starring Darren Printer ...."

"Of course I remembered that, but I didn't understand when I was watching on the movie, I felt something controlled us ...."

"Of course I knew how you felt like that! You were brainwashed by these 3D glasses by Darren, and now you two are free ... But I don't know when both of you watched this movie?"

"I just remembered that I watched Darren's movie on 15 November! Then we didn't know what happened next. But how can you figure it out?"

"I'm sorry I don't have time to explain lots but maybe you two can help me, just do as I say, do you have phone number? If yes I'd like to send this record to the police, these photos, just give and order them listen! Moreover, telling them that they must gather their force on the main hall of Faculty of Art before 8 AM ..."