Chapter 2 case 3.1 : The Autumn prom

Warning: The whole case is under Grace's narration via her diary! Enjoy at all!

After returning school for a week, the Autumn prom appeared magically which was destined for the students in their last year of the middle school. It would held in September 30th 2014. I started notice that the girls started to invite each other to shopping after school. The boys discussed to be with which girl would be better. In reality, I didn't find that amused me because I didn't have anybody to accompany with ... and I didn't want to be a freak as usual ...

"C'mon Grace! Let's go to the Autumn prom ..." Nicole urged me

"Why I should go that? I'm fed up with the common drama in our school and ...  I'm sick of those people who turn me as a schmuck at school and you know that!"

"Oh c'mon, you have me accompanying with, why should you worry about the current small things?"

"Sometimes the small ones will turn to be the big ones if I don't stop it!" I declared

"Hey you can handle with this with new method, you had told me once when I was struggle with Math's exercise, remembered that?" That words made me pausing for a bit 

"Gracie, this is our last year. You even don't know where you will study in the high school, right? I know how you are angry about those jerks, I know how important of your own dream and yourself but no matter what this moment is awkward, it won't be last long, you will miss this and you aren't able to return to the past anymore. So why don't we enjoy our moments in this present?" I was muted. She was right, I was too selfish and too vengeful with those people I hated, resulting in I lost some precious moments in my life 

"If you say so, I will go ..."

"You make a right decision, Gracie!" She said then pulled my wrist toward the mirror in the WC. "Look at yourself, you are so beautiful with your wavy dark blackish brown hair, your deep brown eyes, your fair skin, so why don't you put a little rosy lipstick and put some pinky blushes into your cheek ..." She smiled at me 

"Oh my how beautiful I am! You look beautiful too Nicole. We shouldn't waste our British's and German's beauty. We should proud of our blood ...."   

18:30 PM, September 30th, 2014, Beverly Hills middle school ... 

The Autumn prom had coming. I felt myself looking gorgeous with A-line emerald dress whose length was longer than my knees a bit and whose sleeves were longer when moved down to the elbow and teared apart. It was made from silk so I was comfortable to wearing that. It was made by myself. I applied the L'Oréal foundation, the Maybelline pinky blush with rosy MAC lipstick into my oval face. And I did make my hair wavier than original. After having done with my own makeup and my gown, I picked up some precious silver jewelry into my neck and my ears then put on a pair of black high heel shoes to head to school. 

Liked me, the girls looked fabulous even some of girls acted as if they were from upper class. Most of them wore the sparkling white gown, the jewelry even their high heels shoes too. What a magnificent day!

"Gracie there you are! Oh my god, you look cool!!" Nicole called out. In that day she put on an orange wrap dress, golden earrings, necklace and bracelet on her right wrist. She applied herself a bit of Maybelline foundation as well as her peachy blush on her round face. And of course she couldn't forget to put on the black high heels to accompany.

"Nicole! Wow you look fabulous too! Today is your biggest day!"

"You too! Shall we come in?"

"Of course but where is our prom?"