Chapter 1 case 3.2: The life in Los Angeles

Warning: The whole case will be under Grace's narration via her diary. Enjoy at all!

As a consequence, I blocked his phone number, refused to meet Matthew in the public place. Nicole noticed that and she frequently asked me why I didn't meet him anymore, same as my parents, but I lied that he was busy of his part-time job.

I was such a pathetic girl after the abruptly breakup. I couldn't eat and sleep well, resulting in I was sick, I vomited all days and I couldn't concentrate myself to study as usual. Even I gained an inch in my height, I lost a lot of weight and my skin looked more paler because of it. I refused to spend time with my family as well as Nicole, instead I locked my own room and cried nonstop about this. I started hating myself, I blamed myself for letting this happen. At this time I really needed him but he gave up on me and started his new life with his new girlfriend. I didn't know who I could trust in order to share my own thoughts. However, I knew Nicole would criticize me as a headstrong damaged her own feelings as well as others and about my parents, they would never approve it and they would think it as a bullshit story as they used to tell me about the young love stories. It took a lot of time to heal my illness and after recovering slightly, I pretended as if it was nothing happen at school: taking regularly courses, spending time with my family as well as Nicole and ignoring all the common dramas.

My fate had been changed significantly as my parents soon praised their work in Los Angeles. The citizens invited them to work in here and they would help us to find a suitable accommodation in the new big city. Moreover, I had applied randomly all the high schools in the California and surprisingly the Los Angeles high school accepted me as their new student. My dad knew clearly about my life at school: abusively bullied by Mrs. Hamilton as well as the students. He knew that I couldn't make new breakout and he thought that Los Angeles would change my life better. And voila, I had moved to live in Los Angeles since August 2015 with my dear family. However, Nicole chose studying in her original hometown because she didn't know where she would go, luckily, the Beverly Hills helped her fulfilling her ideas of that. After all, this was the last time I met her. 

My life in Los Angeles indeed was a totally new page. I was look alike in the new dimension of the United States. To me, the city was full of energetic and dynamic lifestyle, full of impressive commercial and cinematography. The people were living with Hollywood with some traces of fashionista and luxurious behavior. The industry was characterized by all of the necessary fields in the human mankind. In general, I didn't lose any thing from material needs, they did satisfy me perfectly. On the other hand, I still struggle to healing my own mental health, the one which had been devastated from the Matthew's infidelity and the hunting of the psychopath of Belliste Hareton. In school, I was shock of the friends' behavior, they were more nicer than those jerks in the Beverly Hills middle school. Indeed I didn't know how to response to their behavior, so I just stared at them with a face of cowardly girl. The teachers who supposed to hate my new methodological solution, they praised me and even encouraged me to emphasize the solution to others. At school, even though there still had the amateurs, some of my friends and the teachers whom I encountered and befriended still supported me to live in the big city. This was a really difficult period to me to adapt with surprisingly changes because my heart still yearned to Matthew. 

My mind hardly to wipe off the images and memories of him. Every night, I tried to imagine about him: how he was doing, he attended which high school, he did love me or not. I did painfully remembered about our break up and tried to heal myself by our sweet moments but it didn't work. My days were over, miserably surrounding by the dark thunderstorm which could kill me at any cost. I had felt myself as a coward, fragile and weak for the first time, which indicated that I suffered a serious depression. I didn't know how to liberate these things. I hid it from my parents, pretending as if I was a normal person, but I knew I couldn't act as a strong person if I couldn't forget these memories. My sadness of Matthew soon accelerated my hot temper, so that no one can close to me. My weight lost a lot due to less eating and sleeping. I less spent activities outdoors, I sat at room everyday, held my entire body and cried. Indeed I couldn't find elsewhere to generate these poisons on my body. I less spent time on my current hobbies, instead I just cried and thought about my failed first love. I was a loser, I hallucinated the images of the people criticized me, even my parents and Nicole. Moreover, these images could easily implanted on my dreams, as if it was my own nightmare. Sometimes, I did think about suicide, but I thought one of the God's commandants instantly: suicide is a sin, it was a way to kill a person especially my own soul, so I stopped immediately. I knew there must have a way to free me from this stupid depression. I knew myself as a strong girl. This time I was in the difficult stage, I must devise the plan to save myself from these current dark days.