grey

grey - why don't we. GUYS THE ALBUM IS😙🤌. THE SONGS ARE SO FUCKING CUTE. MY FAV IS DEFINITELY LOVE SONG OR GREY. BUT BE MYSELF MAKES ME WANNA CRY AND SO DOES STAY. also i watched the perks of being a wallflower. the ending just made me burst into tears and i cried my heart out. lol let me know how your week/weekend went too :) anyways, to the imagine 😃.

--

i can't even hide it
i haven't stopped thinking 'bout
your lips, mm, your lips, yeah
i'm losing my mind
it's been too long, i'm missin'
your kiss, yeah, your kiss

Alejandro's POV.

"I just miss her, that's all." I said to mattia. He took me out for a while since I haven't left my house in almost 2 months. "I know, ale. I'm sorry that you're going through this." I looked away from him, not wanting him to see me cry. "I- I messed it up. Everything we did or worked for, I messed it up.. for good. We've tried too many times and now she's worn out. I miss everything about her. Her smile. Her laugh or whenever you guys made a joke and she laughs and she would cling onto my shoulder so she wouldn't fall back. I'm losing my mind mattia."

"I really wish I could help you, but Alejandro.. you need to find yourself again. Not this sad ass, always in a mood alejandro. Where's the smiling, happy and joyful ale? Find him, no one can help you as much as you can."

at his house

I looked around my room and grabbed our pictures. "Oh this was a good day." I can't believe it's over. I miss her, everything about her. Her kisses, her eyes, her lips and how they fit my perfectly, her small hands compared to mine.

you've been there through it all
you answered all my calls
i can't believe i let you go

I sighed and called her one more time, she's answered all of them. She probably is doing better than me and-. "Hello?" She says. "Hey, y/n. Sorry for bothering you again, I- I just wanted to know how you were doing."

"I'm.. doing better than I was last time. Made some progress. How are you doing alejandro?" I didn't answer, I was daydreaming about her.

"Alejandro?"

"Hmm?" I say. "How are you doing?" She asks again. "I'm- not doing as well. I just miss you."

tears and slammin' doors
i'm fallin' down on the floor
beggin', beggin', please
you don't want me no more
i never hurt like this before

"Ale..-." She starts. "I know, guess I just miss everything. Even our arguments, our stupid petty arguments." She chuckles. "I know. Us slamming doors as if it would solve anything."

"I broke down yesterday.. when I came home. Mattia, took me out for a while. He talked to me about something. I basically had my downfall. Y/n, I know you don't want me anymore, I'm fine with that but I've never thought it would hurt me this much as it did to you."

"Alejandro, you have to be patient. Please, believe you can find someone else. I love you, but not in that way anymore."

"Yeah, sorry. I'll see you later."

"Alejandro, i didn't mean-." I hung up. "Fuck!" I threw my phone at the wall and dug my head in my hands, I let her go.

i'm beggin', beggin', please
now every day it rains
and i'm the one to blame
baby, i walked away
when you came to stay, oh
now everything's grey.