everytime.

song: everytime - ariana grande (my queen🥺)
(i know she says high, but i can't imagine alejandro getting high😭)

You get hurt and call on the regular
I get weak and fall like a teenager

"Hey, y/n." Alejandro smiled and gave me a hug. "Hi ale, why are you so happier than usual?" I ask and began to walk towards my car. "Well, I have a date today." He smiles, my smile fell, but I quickly got it back up before he noticed. "Oh, that's great alejandro. Super happy for you." I put my bag in my car and walked to the other side. "Thanks, I'll call you when it's over and I'll tell you all about it." I fake smiled and nodded, "Great." I said and he left with the boys. I got in my car, "You've gotta be kidding me." I groan and set my head on the steering wheel.

It was 8:27pm and I had just finished my homework an hour prior and taken an shower. I heard my phone go off when I stepped out. I wrapped a towel around myself and saw alejandro<3 flashing on the screen. I pressed accept and heard faint sniffles from the screen. "Alejandro, are you okay?" I ask worriedly. "No, c-can I come over?" He stumbled over a few words, "Sure, my window will be open." I ended the call and got dressed in sweats and one of his shirts.

I had set up my projector, snacks, and tons of blankets when alejandro was coming. I placed the snacks on the bed and I heard taps on my window. I look over and alejandro had red eyes and puffy eyes. My face went to a frown and I felt sympathy for him. I opened it and he came inside. I pulled him into a hug, knowing he wouldn't want to talk about his date. "I'm sorry." I whispered to him. He didn't say anything, but the wet spots on his shirt made it clear he was more than upset. I pulled away and grabbed his hand to pull him to my bed. I sat down and he stayed between my legs, "Do you wanna talk about it?" I ask. He swayed our hands back and forth, "I got stood up again." I awed, "Poor baby, it's okay. I came prepared."

He went to the other side of the bed and climbed in, grabbing the bag of chips and putting it between us. "What do you want to watch?" I ask, lying down with him. "Anything." I sigh and put on The Umpires New Grove ( that movie is literally so bomb)

It was silent for most of the time, I wouldn't blame him, getting stood up for the 5th time with the same girl. Sad part about it is that he really liked her since he gave her 5 chances. "You can say it." He said after 2 movies of no talking. "Say what?" I ask, pulling the blankets over us. "That I'm an idiot for giving her 5 chances." He let out as a whisper. "It's not your fault alejandro," well maybe, "She's an idiot for not even showing up and missing out on an amazing guy. You're not an idiot, even if you were, you're an idiot I've grown to love." He smiles softly, "There's the smile everyone loves."

"I'm happy I have you with me." I smile back and his eyes were slowly shutting. His head slipped off my shoulder and he dug his head in my neck slowly. His arms around me and mine around him with Hercules playing in the background. I kissed his forehead and turned off the projector. I rubbed his cheek with my hand softly, not wanting to wake him up, admiring him as he slept. I hate giving in and letting my feelings take over my actions. But I hate seeing him in pain or hurt, so I guess I'll take it if it means he'll be happy.

I get drunk, pretend that I'm over it
Self-destruct, show up like an idiot
Why, oh why does God keep bringing me back to you?

It was 3 days since the whole date thing for alejandro, he's been doing great. I've been keeping my distance though, I don't want let everything out because my heart is telling me too, but my mind isn't. "Y/n!" I snapped out of my thoughts and see Dess and Devyn looking at me in sorrow. "You need to tell him how you feel. You look drained from it all, please tell him so you can feel better." Devyn said. "I'm over him, I don't like him anymore." I spoke. "You keep glancing at him, and you're crushed spirit says otherwise," Dess frowns, "I promise you, once you tell him how feel, either it go right or wrong, it will be like weight had been lifted off of you. You haven't talked to him in 3 weeks." She said. I look over and see alejandro looking at me, smiling, and pointing at his phone. I gave him a confused expression, he rolls his eyes and pretends to type on it. I made an "oh" face and took out my phone.