valentine's day.

MONDAY

"Y/n, please can we just skip?" Mattia begged as we walked towards our math class. "No mattia, I know we have a sub, but-"
"No, no,no. We're not going." He said grabbing my waist and pulling me towards the bathrooms. "Mattia." I laughed as he locked the bathroom door and pushed me against the wall. He smiles and connects our lips together, his hands on my waist and mine around his neck. He hummed into the kiss and licks my bottom lip for entrance. I pull away slowly, smiling at him, "I never said we could skip." He sighs, "You're killing me y/n." I chuckle at him, "Well, like I said before, you can't have me without working for it." I pecked his lips one more time and pushed him back. "We got class."

TUESDAY

"You know y/n, Valentine's Day is 2 days away. Maybe mattia will ask you to the dance." Devyn said as we walked into class. "Please, mattia's said multiple times that dances aren't his scene." Devyn scoffs, "Please, he looks at you like you're the love of his life." Dess adds. Just on cue, mattia walks in, "Speak of the devil." I smile. Mattia came over to my desk and hands me note and smiles at me, taking his seat in the back. I grabbed the note and opened it, sit with me in the back? I laugh and look back to him, he gives me a small nod, pointing at the seat next to him.

"What's that about?" Devyn asks. "He wants me to sit next to him." They smiled at me, "Go sit with him dumbass." I rolled my eyes playfully and got my stuff and went to sit next to mattia. "Well, how was your day?" He jokes giving me a smirk. "It's going just fine, thank you. Now, why did you ask me back here?" I ask. "Just wanted you next to me." He says, softly, he scoots my desk closed fo his and places an arm around my shoulder. "Mhm, so sweet." I smile. "Only for you."

THURSDAY

"Has he asked you yet?" Devyn asked. "No, and he isn't going to. The dance is today and if he was going to ask. He would've asked yesterday." I said as we walked into school. "Y/n, come on. Just ask him if he's going and that will give you the answer." Dess says. "Wait, that's actually a good idea." I said. "Shocker, Dess has a good idea." I smile and walked towards mattia. He was at his locker grabbing his stuff. "Hey." I say grabbing his attention. "Hi, babes. What's up?" He asks, shutting his locker. "I have a question." I smile. He puts his arm around my shoulder and walked us down the hall. "Well, go ahead." He says.

"Are you going to the dance today?" I ask. "Uh- no. It's not really my thing, come on you know this." He said. "Yeah, I know. Just asking." I sigh. "You okay?" He asks, leaning into me. "Yeah, I'm good. See you in the class." I removed his arm off of my shoulder and walked back to devyn and dess.

"So...?" Devyn says. "He's not going." I felt my mood go down. "Oh, baby," Dess frowns, "It's okay. We'll come over today and have a big sleepover with movies and food." She smiles. "Yeah, I'll see you guys."

"Bye, y/n." Some of the girls said. I waved bye at them and someone came up to me. "Hi." I say confusingly. He hands me a note and leaves. I opened it, welcome to a treasure hunt. To meet the gorgeous prince, you must follow the instructions. First clue, Say less or speak more. For here is where you guys met before. "What?," I said to myself, "Ohh, the auditorium." I walked to the auditorium. Me and mattia met here once and it was our first meeting. I was doing a play and the first line was say less or speak more. He said I did really good and gave me his number.

It was pitch black, "Hello?" I say. Light turned to the stage and and a table was there. I walked up the stairs to get on stage and another note was there. So you followed the note, that's great. Now, he is a very big charmer and you know we're not kidding. How about a snack, maybe chocolate pudding? "Okay that was a really bad rhyme." I laugh and walked to the cafeteria.