talk to me, please?

hey this is a very touchy subject in the imagine. please do NOT read it if you are uncomfortable reading about r**e. please skip this imagine if you are not comfortable reading this. thank you❤️. i love u all and have a good day.

⚠️TW⚠️: R**E. ( very light mention )

"She hasn't talked for almost a month. I'm more worried than ever now." I heard Alejandro say to mattia. "Alejandro, give-."

"I know, time. But how can I not worry if I can't even hug her anymore?" I heard his voice break a little. "I- Alejandro, I don't know. Please, work through this with her."

I heard his footsteps come up to my room, knocking on the door. "Baby? Can I come in please?" I just looked at the door. He peeks his head in and smiles, "Hey." I smile weakly at him, not giving him a responds.

"I was wondering if you wanted to eat." I looked at the ground. "Babes, please talk to me." He sits next to the bed. I felt anxious and I sat a little bit away. "Baby? I'm not going to hurt you." I saw tears swell in his eyes.

"I- I know." I say. "You talked to me for the first time in a month. Please, talk to me." He says. "Alejandro, please don't be upset with me."

"I'm not upset with you. I just wanna understand it. You locked yourself in here for 2 weeks and you barley let me in last week. Help me understand."

"That's the thing. I can't make you understand or tell you how or what happened! It hurts thinking about it and I-I'm sorry if I'm making it difficult for you. Please, Alejandro." I sob.

"I know I can't understand what happened. I just want to be able to hug you without you moving away from me or let me cuddle you at night without you stiffing under my touch and moving away. I just want to kiss you and tell you it will be alright without making you uncomfortable. Please, cooperate with me."

I wanted to say something but my throat hurts from speaking. "If you don't wanna talk right now, it's fine. Please, let me hug you." I let out a breath I didn't know I was holding.

He opened his arms and slowly moved to me. My breathing got heavier but I didn't stop him. I've been wanting a hug from him since, but I was scared. In shock.

I didn't notice his arms around me. I put mine around him and let his warmth go over me. I felt.. better? Less worried now?

I don't know what I felt, but it was better than what I was feeling. I began to cry, he sat me on his lap and I held onto him tighter. "I'm so sorry this happened to you. I'm sorry my beautiful angel. I'm sorry I left you for 3 days, I should've never left town. I promise I will protect you for the rest of my life." I weakly kissed his neck and I felt him relax.

"Its not your fault ale." I tell him.

"It feels like it is."

"It's not, please just continue hugging me. I missed you so much." I whisper to him. "I missed you too. I love you."

"I- I love you too." He pulls away and wipes the tears from my eyes. "Alright, how about we go to sleep? It's late and I know you haven't slept." I shake my head no, "What if he comes back? And.. and he does it again? Please don't leave me ale. Please stay here with me." I began to breath heavily. "I'm not leaving you. He is gone. And will be for the rest of his life. He won't ever come back. I'm staying right here."

My breathing slowly went down, "Okay."

I got off of his lap and he walked over to the door and yelled mattia's name out, "We're gonna sleep now. Keep the noise down please." I heard mattia speak and he leaves.

He walks over to the desk and turns the lamp on and turns off the lights. He takes off his shirt and walks to the bed.

"C-can i put my arm around you?" He asks. I nod my head and he sets his arm around me, pulling me closer to his chest.

"We'll work through this. I'm right here."

________________________________
made: 01/18/2021
word count: 711
lol we have map testing tomorrow 😍😍.

for sure gonna past my math one because im a literal god at it but reading... might fail 😭.

lol update: i got a 241 on my math which it used to be 235😋. and i didn't finish my reading so i have to finish it tomorrow :)