13 reasons why

[ y/f/n = your friends name.] this is based of the show, so if you do not like the mentions of suicide, please don't read. thank you.

"Hey, it's y/f/n. Live and in stereo. I know by the time you gets this I'll be gone but this is for you. 13 different tapes for 13 different people. Why? To show you why I did it, if you received this box of tapes, well that means you were one of the reasons why." I shedded tears. Y/f/n killed herself 1 week ago and I still can't get over it. I cry because I know I could have stopped it. These tapes showed up at my door yesterday. But what did I have to do with it? I was her best friend?

tape 1 - alejandro rosario
"Alejandro, hi. You probably don't remember me but we would say hi to each other in the halls. Always a good hi with a high-five or just a hi." She said. I looked at the picture of me and alejandro. Gosh, I miss him so much. I got on my bike and rode to his house while listening to the tape.
"It's funny how we became so good friends and now we barley talk to each other. Something change. You didn't talk to me or even look at me. I asked you why and all you said was I was a slut and that I should be forgotten. Point alejandro for that one. Yeah it isn't a first that I hear that. It isn't the first. Well, alejandro you're probably still wondering why I did it or maybe don't care, but I did it because I felt like you hated me along with 1837 other people. I felt like maybe if I was gone; it would solve the problem. But I don't know, ask yourself did it?" I heard a honk and snapped away from the tapes. I took up and see mattia's car?

"Dude what the fuck are you doing?" He asks. "Take me to alejandro's." I say. He nods his head and we drove to alejandros. "Nice tapes." He says. "Thanks. They're y/f/n, you knew her right?" I ask.  "Yeah, she was nice." He fake smiled. That's a lie, mattia was the first guy she lost her virginity too and he took it for granted.

FLASHBACK
"Mattia stop!" She laughed. "Come here." He said. He took his phone and started to take pictures of her. She slid down and put her dress down. Mattia looked at the pictures he took, "you look nice." He said. "Thank you." She said. Little did she know, mattia took pictures of her bottom half and sent them to kairi. We'll get in detail later about him but it's spread all over the school and she was called slut, whore, everything you can imagine. It was the worst.

FLASHBACK END
"She sure was." I say. He nods his head and takes a quick look  at me, "I'm sorry." He let out. "For what?" I ask. I knew damn well what it was for, "For sending those pictures to kairi. It was disrespectful and horrible. I shouldn't have done that and I can't apologize to her but I can to you." He said. I nod my head and we stopped in front of alejandro's house. "Thanks." I say. "You're welcome and remember I'm always here if you need anything." Mattia rolled down his window. "Thanks tia." I smile. "You're welcome fatass." He rolled his window back up as he laughed.

I knocked on ale's door and he opened it. "Hi princesa. What's up?" He asks. I show him the box of tapes. His smile disappeared and took me inside. "Why are you the first tape? Why?" I ask. "Shhh, calm down please." He said. "I'm going to calm down! Knowing that my own boyfriend made my friend take her life! How am I supposed to calm down!" I yell. "Shhh, princess." He got close to me and hugged me, rubbing my back. "If you calm down, I'll show you everything you need to know." He said.

"Okay, take me then." I say. "We won't need just me, we'll need alvaro too." He said.

________________________________
made: 04/17/2020🤍
word count: 710 🤍
if you're confused, this basically you and alejandro's journey to uncover the truth. Although alejandro has heard of the tapes before, he never thought much of it. So now, you 2 and maybe some people will find the real reason why she did it. Okay bye :)

( suicide is never the option to go, if you feel stuck, sad, like there's nothing to life. Please tell someone, someone who will listen and take some action to help you. It's hard, I know but you'll feel so much better. People love you, a lot of people do. You don't see it because you don't want too. Some many people adore and love you so much. Don't break their hearts and leave. You're mom created you and carried you for 9 months, don't take it away from her. Don't do it. Don't do it. You have so much to live and this is just a temporary feelings; although it feels like it isn't, it is temporary. Just please don't take your life and look for help. Thank you❤️)