dog

"Please kairi?" I whine as he walked away from me. "No, y/n. I don't want a dog." He said as he sat on the couch. I frown and sat next to him, "But I want my kids to grow up with the dog. Kinda like full house." I laugh a little to get him in a mood. "Come on kai, I want a dog." I frown. "But I don't. Please drop the conversation ." He said. I sigh before letting the conversation and topic go and just sitting next to him as he put on 13 reasons why.

We were on the 3rd episode of the show and I haven't said a word. Kairi tried to talk but I would just say short answers, yes, i don't know, sure, and no. Kairi sighs and puts his hand on my thigh, i put my hand on his and just kept watching the show. I wasn't mad, I was upset that he didn't want a dog. I mean, yeah they're a lot to take care of, but I wanted one. It's probably not the best time since we're so busy with school and everything. I sigh softly and spoke, "We don't need a dog. We'll just wait." I say. "No, y/n. If you want a dog than get a dog." He said. "What will be the fun if you don't want the dog either?" I say. He shrugs his shoulders, "How about we talk about it tomorrow? It's late." He said. I nod my head and left to our room.

I changed into my matching silk shorts and shirt and laid in bed, waiting for kairi. He comes in and took off his pants and shirt, leaving him in boxers. He came to the bed and pulled me to him. "We'll get a dog soon, just not now." He said. I nod my head, not wanting to speak on the conversation. "Goodnight, i love you." He said kissing my head. "I love you too." I say turning my head and giving him a small kiss.

____________4 weeks later___________

I had finished my finals already and it feels good to have passed them all. Kairi was waiting for me by the doors. He smiled and hugged me, "I got you something." He whispered to me. "Should I be scared?" I asked. He laughs and shakes his head no. "Come on." He said dragging us to his car.

We got home and he told me to wait here. I waited in his car until I felt something scratching the door. I opened it and see a golden retriever. "Oh my gosh!" I say. "Kai, look, someone's dog is lost." I say. "No you idiot, that's our dog." He said. "Shut up. Shut up." I say. "It's our dog." He said. "You're kidding." I say. "Nope, he's ours." He said. I picked the dog up and walked to kairi. "Thank you." I say, giving him a kiss. "No problem, this will be like taking care of a baby. If the baby has 4 legs, barked, and doesn't wear diapers." He said.

________________________________
made: 06/12/2020
word count: 518
im saving alvaro's part two to his story for the sad imagine.