Grey's Antomy

"Any luck with Dr.Mcdreamy over there?" Devyn asks, nodding towards mattia, as we walked through the hospital and I grabbed one of my patients charts. "Uh-"

FLASHBACK
pouring rain outside as mattia slid into me. i moaned as he thrusted in and out of me. i pulled at his hair as he grunted. "i-, m-mattia." i whimpered. he hums and continues to thrusted into me.
FLASHBACK OVER

"Nope, nothing happened. I was hoping but nothing." I answer looking at the chart. Dess let's out a 'mhm' and walks away smiling. "Okay, so I have room 274, what about you?" I ask Devyn. "Nope, room 275, which is ironic since that's the same room as- "
"Hey." Alejandro smiles. "Hi." She said, he smirks at her and walks away. "So, any lucky with Dr.Streamy?" I smirk.  She started laughing, "Oh you're serious? Please, like I would talk to him." She says. "Yeah, well you did the same thing with-"
Kairi walked by, "I get it!" She exclaimed and I smirk. "See you." I said and walked to the room.

"Y/l/n, talk to me." The chief said. "Well, the patient seemed to have been having trouble with urinating and stomach pains in the lower abdomen. My guess it's probably period cramps." I said to him. "Nope, no guessing, remember? You may be my intern but you can't guess over this." I mumbled a gotcha and we went inside the room. And you'll never guess who was there, Dr.McDream- mattia, I meant mattia. "Talk to me polibio." He asked mattia. "Well, the patient said that the stomach pains have been there since August and it's June.. of 2018." I looked at the patient, definitely not a women.

"We'll be doing a x-ray to see the damage and we'll make our next move from there." I added. I see mattia look at me from the corner of my eye and smirks slightly. "Great, you're in good hands, Mr.Moon." He walks out and I walked out with him. Mattia following behind us, "Now that that's situated, I'm going to help kairi with his patient." I said. "Uh no, I've told you before y/l/n, not switching patients. You need to help polibio with this." I scoff, "Mattia is the one of the best doctors here, I promise it will be for just a few minutes. And Dr.Polibio is a brain surgeon." I say. "No, actually, Dr.Y/l/n, I'd like your help with this and maybe you can help kairi. And i am much more then a brain surgeon." Mattia said. "Perfect, get it done." The chief said and walks off.

I glare at mattia, "What? I need help." He shrugs. "Take that smug look off your face." I laugh. "Makes you look dumb." I began to walk when he spoke again, "My face wasn't that dumb yesterday night." I stopped and turned towards him. "My face in between-" I stopped him and kairi with alejandro walked over. "Your face what?" Kairi asked. "His face in between the cake, the cake his wife bought him." I say. "Right, speak of the devil." Alejandro mumbled, kairi rolled his eyes. They both walking over to my side; kairi setting an arm around me, "Overrated." He whispered to me, I chuckled. "Hey, I'll be right out for lunch." Alisha said, kissing his cheek. I sighed and walked away to Devyn, dess, Carlos, and Alex.

"Can't watch it huh?" Alex asked. I nod my
head yes, "At least she doesn't know you had sex with him." Carlos whispered. My eyes widen and I hit his chest, "Wai- you didn't tell them?" Carlos asks. "Wait, you slept with mattia? Even though you knew he was married?" Devyn asks. "We were drunk, and it meant nothing." I said. "Gosh, y/n. We said to talk to him not have him fuck you." Dess says with a mad face. "I know Dess! We just need to keep it on the DL, it's even worse now that I have a patient with him." I rolled my eyes and mattia walked up from behind me, "Sorry, but we need to go do that x-ray, Dr.Y/l/n." He said. "Fine, see you guys later." I wave and walked with him to the room.

"Ok- woah, where did you two come from?" Mattia asks the 2 random ladies in there. "I'm his wife." One said. "I'm his friend." The other says, nervously. Weird. "Great, Mr.Moon, we're going to be doing that x-ray right now. Relax and just take a deep breath as we do the scan." I scoff when he said, take a deep breath. "Do you have a problem, Dr.Y/l/n?" He asked looking at me. God he's fucking gorgeous. "No, I'm fine." I answer. He hums and I take the 2 women out of the room and into the waiting room.