earned it

y/n👀💕: you make it look like it's magic

mateeyuh🤤: this again😂?

y/n👀💕: cause I see nobody, nobody but you

mateeyuh🤤: i'm never confused
mateeyuh🤤: im so used to bein' used

y/n👀💕: i love when you call it unexpected. cause i hate when the moment is expected

mateeyuh🤤: so imma take care of you

y/n👀💕: than take care of me
y/n👀💕: my parents aren't home, won't be home for the next 2 days ;)

mateeyuh🤤: i'll be over in 5

y/n👀💕: hurry baby
*seen*

I smirk at myself and got dressed for mattia. I changed out of my sweats and put on a red laced thong with a matching bra that he bought be that only covered my nipples but still easily be seen. I put on my silk shorts that were very short with a very revealing sweater. I sat on my bed until I heard a knock on my front door.

I walked downstairs and opened the door to reveal mattia. "Hey, tia. Come in." I say opening the door for him. He walked in and took his hand, "Follow me." I say. I turn around and I felt his eyes on my ass as the shorts went higher as I walked. By the time we arrived at my room, my ass was basically hanging out. "What do you wanna do mattia?" I ask as my sweater went lower and I took off my shorts to reveal my exposed 😳✋. "I wanna do you." He went closer to me and connected his lips to mine. I felt his hands go to my ass and he gave it a good slap. He rubbed his hands all over me. He laid me down on my bed and disconnected our lips to take off his shirt.

He gave me a brief look, "you remembered?" He said. I nod my head and he moved his head to my neck and left kisses, leaving marks. I moan at the feeling and his hands went to my thong. His fingertips traced the lace and ripped it off of me. "As much as I love that sweater, it needs to come off." He unzipped it and saw that I was wearing the bra he had bought me. "It looks good on you baby." He kisses my boobs and unclipped the bra. I flipped us over and rolled my hips into his. He let out a soft groan before I took off his pants he was wearing.

I could see his print and I rolled my hips again before kissing his neck and chest. He moved his hands to my hips to roll them, loving the contact. He smacked my ass and I moaned softly. I finally removed his boxers and lifted my hips. I felt his length sink into me and I moaned at the feeling. "Move baby." He said to me. I bounced a little and felt his tip hit the spot without even trying. He moved my hips to make me go faster, not only pleasuring me but him too. I bounced faster and harder as mattia went to grab his phone. "Keep going baby." He groaned. He opened snapchat and took a video of me bouncing on him with my boobs in frame and made sure it heard our moans. He set his phone down before he groaned as I went harder. "Oh fuck baby." He moaned. I felt my high coming and I felt his length twitch. He threw his head back and released in me before I released. I got off of him and laid next to him.

He moved me back on lap and gave me a hard stare before saying, "Sit on my face." We've done this before, but rarely did it. I crawled on him and sat on his face. His arms went around my thighs and started to lick my 😳✋. "M-Mattia." I moan as he licked faster. "Take a video baby." He said as it sent vibrations through my core. I reached over and grabbed my phone. I opened snap and started to take a video of mattia eating me out. My phone fell out of my hand as I felt my high coming. "Mattia." I say. I released on him and he smiled at me. I got off of him as he spoke, "you know, my view was great. Tits were right in my face." He winked. "Did I earn it yet?" I ask. "Nah, let's try one more." He said.

He raised my hips up with my head in the pillows. "Look at the mirror." He said. "Look away from the mirror and I'll make it hell for you." He said. I nod my head as he ties my hands to my back. His hands on my eyes as he inserted himself in. I let out a moan as he went in and out. I kept my eyes on the mirror not wanting to know what mattia had planned. I saw him get his phone and record us through the mirror. He went faster as I moaned loudly. He moved his phone to were he was doing his magic and recorded him going in and out of me as the phone picked up my moans and cries.

I took my eyes off of the mirror for a brief second and mattia slapped my ass and stopped, "I said to look at the mirror." He said. "No no, I'm sorry mattia, I didn't mea-" I felt a smack on my ass. "Looks like I have to punish you." He went faster and harder, I felt the bed shake and I looked at the mirror, seeing what he was doing. He went all the way out before slamming himself back in, I moaned and I clench around him, "You close baby?" He asked. I nod my head not being able to speak, "words baby!" He yelled as he smacked my ass again. "Yes." I moan out. I released and thought he would stop but he kept going.

"Mattia, s-stop." I moan. "Bad girls don't get what they want." He said as went faster. I was now sensitive and I couldn't handle the pleasure coming from him. I moaned as he kept going, ignoring my pleads to stop or to slow down, i felt my second high coming and I felt him twitch inside of me. He pulled out before releasing as I released after him.

"You definitely earned it now." He said. He untied my hands and laid down next to me. I laid on my stomach as my legs gave out from holding me. Mattia grabbed me and made me lay on top of me. I wince softly as my legs spread apart. "I fucked you good huh?" He asked. "Shut up." I say.

________________________________
made: 05/30/2020
word count: 1125