*REQUESTED* pregancy *series*

also forgot who requested but thank you for requesting❤️!
________________________________

"Yo, y/n!" I heard mattia say. "Hey, where's ale?" I ask. "Talking with kairi, over there." He yells. "Thanks!" I yell as I walked to where kairi and alejandro were. We were at a party and the sound of music blasting in my ear was kinda loud.

"Hey y/n." Kairi said. I wave at them and sat down on the couch. "Slumped?" A guy asked as he sat next to me. "Sorta." I say. "Yeah, parties aren't really my scene, but it's good to see everyone get along with no drama for a night." He said shrugging his shoulder. "Interesting, I'm y/n." I said holding out my hand. "Parker." He smiles. "Hey babe, we're getting ready to leave." Alejandro said. "Okay, I'll be there." I smile. "Okay, I love you." He leaned in and kissed me, "I love you too." I mumble against his lips. Alejandro gives me one more kiss and walks to the door where kairi was.

"Boyfriend?" Parker asked. "Yup, love of my life." I laugh. "Hold on, where is this dinosaur fuck?" I say. "I'm sorry what?" He asks. "I'm looking for my friend, he- nevermind." Mattia stumbled over to me and laughs, "I'm soooo drunk." He said. "I know, I'm sorry Parker." I say. "No problem, can I get your number though?" He ask. "Sure, here." He gave his phone so i could put my number in. "I'll see you around y/n." He said and leaves.

"Thanks for waiting for us." I said to the guys. "We were looking for Mattia." Alejandro says. "I know and how could we not see a 6'1 italian who was yelling?" Kairi said. "No clue, but let's get home." I buckled mattia's in and me and alejandro went to the back. "I'm tired." I said as I kissed Alejandro's cheek. "Mhm, but not too tired to have a little fun." I whisper to him. He smirks and I started to slowly kiss his neck, he moved his neck to the other side to give me more access. "Hey, not in my car please?" Kairi says. "Later." Alejandro whispers and kisses me.

"Thanks for the ride kai." I smile. "Thanks for helping me get mattia home." He said. "No problem, we'll see you!" Alejandro says as kairi drives away. "Now, about that fun." He said.

________________________

I woke up and looked over to alejandro, he was sleeping peacefully. I felt lightheaded and I ran to the bathroom. I pushed my hair back and I heard alejandro run behind me. He picked up my hair away from my face and I flushed the toilet. I sat against the wall and alejandro sat next to me. "Are you okay?" He asks. "Yeah, probably from yesterday, the party." I said. "Do you need anything?" He asks again. "No, you can go. I'll be out in a few." I smile. He gives me a worry look and I gave him a small hug, "I'm fine." I say. He nods his head and walks out of the restroom.

I brushed my teeth and got ready for today. We weren't going anymore other than alejandro going home. Alejandro was talking to my dad and I pulled my mom aside. "Mom, do you have a pregnancy test?" I ask. "Yes, why?" She asks. She gives me a look, "What symptoms are you having?" She asks, my mom is a OB/GYN, the doctor who specializes in baby and deliver babies. "Morning sickness and I haven't been the best since this morning." I said. "You're probably pregnant." She squeals in happiness. "Listen, you guys are 18, young, but I'm happy." She smiles. She gave me the test and I went to take it.

"Babe! Where are you?" Alejandro asks. "Bathroom, I'll be out." I say. I waited for a while and I picked up the test.

to be continued....
________________________________
made: 07/21/2020
word count: 662