heather

i still remember, 3rd of december, me in your sweater. You said it looked better on than it did you. Only if you knew how much I liked you, but I watch your eyes, as she walks by.

"Guys, we need to focus!" Alejandro yells to his team. I was on the bleachers, watching them practice before their game tomorrow. I pulled at Alejandro's hoodie sleeves as cold air pushed against me. He looks up at me and smiles, gosh his smile was so perfect. His eyes traveled from me to somewhere else. I followed and it went to katie. My smile frowned and I sat down, wanting to leave already.

y/n

y/n.y/l/n: why can't girls like me, have a love like summer ?

comments:

nessabarrett: UGH SO GORGEOUS!

charlidamelio: bebe💕.

joshrichards: fav

alejandrosario: pretty.

mattiapolibio: QUEEN SHIT

alvaromero: slattt🤮 🐍

Watch as she stands with
Her holding your hand
Put your arm 'round her shoulder
Now I'm getting colder

Days go by, and alejandro tells me that he likes katie. "She's just so pretty and amazing." He gushes. "Definitely." I fake smile. "Hi alejandro." Katie was there smiling at him, he smiles back and get up to go with her. I sigh and put my head down. "Looks like someone hates it here." I heard laughter and blake was behind me. "Hi gray." I mumble. "What's wrong?" He asked and sits next to me. "Nothing." I said. "Come on, don't hide from me!" He whines and grabs my face to look at him. "Smile!" He demands. I tried not to smile, but than he gives me the famous 'blake gray' smile and I smiled at him. "Times like this, I wish I made more girl-friends." I say. "Come on, what's wrong? Really, I'm actually worried." He said. "Just tired of being second option." He gives me a sad face, "Y/n." He sat closer and gave me a hug. "I hate that you feel this way, I wish I knew more to help you." He snaps his fingers as he pulls away. "I'll be back." He takes off running.

"Y/n, talk to us please." Dess said. "Yeah, it's hard seeing our sister down." Alex said. I sigh and looked up, "It's this whole alejandro and katie thing. I can't help but look whenever he puts his arm around her shoulder while I'm just getting colder in the dark. But how can I hate her? She's such an angel." A tear slipped out of my eye and they gave me a hug. "It's going to be okay babe." Dess runs her hand down my arm.

She's got you
Mesmerized
While I die

The boys game

"Come on, y/n. We know he wants you here." Carlos says and sits me down on the bleachers. "Does he want me or katie?" I say back. "Y/n, if not now than when?" Alex asked. I gave him a confused look, "Tell him you like him." Dess says. "Absolutely not, you know how bad that will be?" I say. "Give it a chance." Carlos said. I look over and alejandro was already looking at me, he gives me a warm smile and turns back to his coach. "Fine! But you guys better be ready when I run out of here." I said. They high-fived and followed me to alejandro.

They pretended to be at the concession stand. "Hey, ale," I tapped his shoulder and he smiles, "What's up babe, feels like forever." He said and hugs me. "Well, I just wanted to say that I hope you don't hate me for this." I sigh and tried to say it. "I like you." Silence when between us, "W-what do you-"

"Alejandro, on the field!" His coach yelled. "I'm sorry." He runs to the field and I just nod my head, feeling my heart sink.

"How did it go?" Alex asks. "Not good." I frown. "Y/n we're sorry." Carlos said. "Just take me home please." I said as Alex brings me into his embrace. "Let's go."

Alejandro's POV
"I like you." Holy shit, she likes me! She likes ME! Wait, friend wise or relationship wise? "W-what do you-" ; "Alejandro on the field now!" Fuck. "I'm sorry." I ran to the field and smiled a little at what she said. I look over and see Alex give her a hug and kiss her head. I felt my face tense up and my smile to down. The whistle blew and the game started.

AFTER THE GAME
We won the game 3-1 and I rushed to get my stuff and go to y/n's house. "Alejandro!" I see katie running to me, "Did it work?" She asked. "Like a charm, she said she liked me." I felt my face heat up. "I told you she liked you, now go get her!" She threw my jacket at me and hurries me to mattia's car. "Tell me how it goes." She waves bye and rushed to y/n's house.

Y/n's POV
I saw lights flash through my window and I hurried downstairs, thinking it was my parents. I open the door and alejandro was there, with the sweater katie wore. "What alejandro?" I ask as the moment from not to long ago, rushed into my head. "Can I come in?" He said. "Sure." I open the door, wider, so he can come in.

"Who drove you here?" I ask as I closed the door and made my way to my room. "Mattia did." He answers and follows me. "Why are you here?" I closed the laptop and sat on my bed. "I'm about to do something, and I hope you don't hate me for how long this has taken." I gave him a confused look when he tilted my chin to him and pressed his lip against mine. I was taken back, but kiss him back. Woah, cloud 9. Wait, what about katie? I stopped moving my lips against his and I guess he realized. "What's wrong?" He asks. "Why did you kiss me?" I say. "Because I like you." He said.

"I'm always a second option. I'm guessing it didn't work out with katie so you come to me, like you always do." I looked at him with teary eyes. "I'm sorry y/n, I'll explain everything." He said. "But you like her better, I wish I were katie." I said as a tear fell. "Y/n, I like you a whole lot better. I asked katie to pretend to like me so I could see if what she told me was true,"
He takes a deep breath, "I knew you liked me, I liked you for a while now and when katie told me that, it was just too good to be true. I had to see for myself, and when you confessed to me, I didn't know what to say. I'm sorry if I caused anything, but I do like you." I shoved his shoulder, "You bitch." I tackled him on the bed and started to hit his chest, not too hard though.

"I hate you." I say as I caught my breath from hitting him. "I like you too." He smiles and he puts his hands on my thighs. Realizing that I was straddling his waist, I laugh and laid down on top of him, "This is nice." I whisper. "You know what would be even better? Being my girlfriend." Smooth bitch. "I think I would." I smile and looked at him. I pecked his lips and smiled.

________________________________
made: 08/01/2020
word count: 1267