cyber sex

y/n💕: I wanna picture you, you see me in my room🤤. wish you were here right now, all of the things i'd do

ale🥰: which are??

y/n💕: i wanna get freaky on camera, i love when we get freaky on camera😩

ale🥰: mhm, tell me more

y/n💕: let's break the internet 😉

ale🥰: on my way, let make a movie;)
*seen*

Sex with alejandro was always the best sex ever. I wanted to look good for him so I changed into a black thong with a matching bra that exposed everything. I grabbed a robe and threw it on. I heard the doorbell and I yelled it's open. Alejandro came in and smiled at me, "Wanna make a movie?" He asked. I nod my head as he took his camera and set it where it had a good view of us. He set another camera in another angle. "Perfect." He said. I grabbed my phone and started to play cyber sex. I walked to him and pushed him slightly on the bed to make him sit. "I wanna touch on you, you see me in my room." I told him. I let his hands take off the robe and his eyes fell to my chest. He smirked at me and rubbed his hands on my ass. "Mmh, I haven't seen you in a few days, you haven't called me either." He says. "I was busy with my mom and her job." I say wrapping my arms around his neck, pouting at him. "That's not how it works baby, looks like you need to be punished. To remember to call." He laid me over his lap, and told me, "Count to 20."

Smack was all that could be heard, "one." I say as I try not to moan.

..."20." I say. My ass was red and had his handprints on them. He rubs my ass and gives his a soft kiss. He slowly lets me back on his lap. "Ride me." He said. He stood us up and took my thong off and bra. He took his shirt and pants along with his boxer off. He sat us back down and grabbed his phone, "come on baby." He pulled me on his lap and his length immediately goes in me. I moan and start to bounce on him. He groans as I kiss his neck, leaving marks. He opened snapchat and took a video of us, he showed from the side angle, to the top angle, to the bottom angle and made sure to have my boobs in frame.

I kept bouncing as he smacked my ass and rubbed it softly. He smacked it again with more force and I moaned out his name. I whimper as I hooked my legs and arms around him as he picked us up and pushed me against the wall. He started to thrust in me and I whine softly as I tightened my legs around him. "Al-alejandro." I moan. "Not my name for tonight baby." He said as he went deeper. "Daddy." I moan. "I'm gonna-" "Go ahead baby." I release on him and he lets me down, I couldn't feel my legs so I grabbed onto alejandro as I slowly walked to the bed.

"Can you still feel your legs?" He asked. "A little." I say. "I didn't fuck you good enough." He said. As he went through my drawer and got out the handcuffs and blindfold. "Lay on your stomach." He said. I obeyed and laid on my stomach. He handcuffed my hands to board and put the blindfold on me. I felt him push my ass in the air. I whimper as I felt him rub my ass, he pushed my ass back down and had me lay there, waiting for him. He turned me around and I still waited there. Than I felt the blindfold being lifted so I could see. I saw ale hovering over me, "watch me. If you look away, I will be hell for you." He said. his head dove between my boobs and I felt his tongue moved from my in between than and all the way down to my 😳✋.

He stopped and put the blindfold back on and i still felt no contact. I heard a camera click and I realized he took a picture of me. "Take one more." I said. I spread me legs into the position it would be in if he was eating me out. "Hang on." He said. I felt one of the handcuffs undo, "touch yourself." He said. I traveled my hand to my 😳✋, and rubbed myself. I heard the camera click again and he set it down. He put my hand back in the handcuff and flipped me on my stomach. He lifted my ass in the air and without warning, he slammed himself in.

I moaned slightly and told him to go. He went fast and hard. I moan and I pushed my ass a little bit into him so he could go deeper. "Ale." I moan to him. My eyes shut and I felt my back arch. He kept going as his hands slapped my ass hard. I moan and told him to go faster. He went faster and didn't stop. The bed shook as I moan his name loudly. I released but he kept going, i was now sensitive and I begged for him to stop. "Ale, s-stop." I moan, not wanting him to stop but the pleasure was too much. "You don't want me to stop. I know you don't, take my d😳k like a good girl." I nod my head and let him pound into me.

I clench around him and he groans, "do that again." He said as he slapped my ass again. I moan and clenched around him again. He groans and I released from the 3rd time tonight and he released after me.

He left my ass in the air and I felt him go under me. His face was directly under my 😳✋. "Ale, please I'm sensitive." I say. "Too bad." He said. He pulled my ass down and his tongue immediately came into contact with my 😳✋. I moan was I felt his tongue do it's magic. Alejandro was taking a video of him eating me and than showed me, handcuffed, moaning, pleading, and vulnerable. His hands were on my thighs, pushing them down more so he could lick more of me. I moan as I felt his tongue brush against my clit. "Ale." I moan. He did it again and I released on him.

He got up from underneath me and he finally uncuffed me and took the blindfold off. My legs were numb and I felt like I got fuck so hard. He turned me over and I was breathless. "Feel your legs now?" He smirked. I shook my head no and he smiled at me and gave me a kiss. "You taste sweet." He said. He got up and grabbed the camera before showing my body, naked, he turned me on my stomach and he showed his handprints on my ass and the bruises he felt from his tight grip. He turned the camera off and the other off too.

"How do you feel?" He asked. "Like I got fuck hard."

________________________________
made: 06/01/2020
word count: 1201