Ch. 38: Having a Good Time with You (Part 3)

Changkyun

With that, Kihyun looks at me with wide eyes before smiling while looking at me with a fond look on his face. I waited for him to say something but he just raises his hand. I thought he was going to hit me or something. But, he places that hand on top of my head and ruffles my hair. "Hmm~, who knew a brat like you is capable of saying such a thing," he teases while smiling widely enough to make his eyes smile too. 

"I'm not a brat," I grumbled under my breath after looking away toward the river. He moves so that he is in my line of sight again before looking at me with a knowing look. 

"Okay, this hyung won't call you a brat anymore...how about a brat that's my boyfriend," he asks carefully with a hopeful look on his face. 

I look back at him in shock and exclaimed, "Ehhhhh?!?!" I was seriously not expecting this at all. I had thought I would be the one to ask him to be my boyfriend officially and not the other way around. 

"You don't want to," he asks with a slightly hurt face before stammering, "That wasn't the point of this date? Oh, man...this is embarrassing." 

"What? No. I mean yes. Wait, no. Urgh! What I mean is....I just was caught off-guard. That's all," I stuttered due to my nerves being stupid. 

"Oh..."

"Anyways, I will be your boyfriend if you will be mine, Hyung," I smiled shyly, which was unlike me but it wasn't an unwelcomed side of me. Kihyun seems to have the ability to bring out my soft side. He stares at me for a while before nodding. "I'm glad that you are taking a chance on me, Hyung."

"Don't make me regret it," he warns in a slightly threatening tone but it is nearly concealed by the hopeful tone he sugarcoated it with. 

"I won't," I promised. 

A/N: Gonna speed up the plot because I kinda forgot that this book was supposed to focus on rated R stuff. Lol.