Ch. 62: Untitled

Changkyun

~in the parking garage~

~in Changkyun's car~

Kihyun stifles a yawn and rubs at his eyes in a vain attempt to get rid of the sleep from his eyes. "I'm so sleepy~," he mumbles under his breath. 

"Shall we stop for coffee somewhere," I asked as I turned on my car. 

"We could've but someone had the bright idea to...have a little fun before work. So, no. Let's go to work or else we will be late. I'll just make do with the coffee at work," he says as he side eyed me. 

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist. Who told you to be so cute in the mornings," I asked him in a teasing manner as it is always fun to ruffle his feathers. I glanced into the right side rearview mirror and saw him roll his eyes but his cheeks are slightly pink. Kihyun always acts like he doesn't like it when I call him cute, do cheesy things to/for him, etc. but he does like it. 

~at the parking garage at their workplace~

Before Kihyun could unbuckle his seatbelt, I quickly unbuckled mine and reached over to unbuckle his. He looks up at me with a slightly baffled look before saying, "Thanks."

"No problem," I smiled. 

"Mmh," he says before grabbing his briefcase and exiting the car. I pouted slightly as he closed the door. I was hoping to recreated that cliché moment in the dramas but nope. I guess I should have done it when we first got into the car. 

Kihyun

"Be still my beating heart. It wasn't that big of a deal. He just unbuckled your seatbelt," I muttered under my breath as I stood facing away from the car. Then, suddenly, a hand grabs onto my hand and interlocks our fingers. I looked to my right side and saw Changkyun smiling cheekily. "Let go. People will see," I told him. 

"There's no one in sight, Hyung. It's fine," he says as he starts to lead me out of the parking garage while swinging our joined hands back and forth a bit. 

"Fine but just until we get to the end of the row, okay," I compromised.