Ch. 63: Unexpected Encounter [TW] (Part 1)

TRIGGER WARNING: This chapter contains sexual assault. Please read at your own discretion. 

Kihyun

~two hours later~

"Man, I shouldn't have drank all that coffee...But, it definitely was needed. I totally forgot about the annual meeting for the whole department," I muttered to myself as I washed my hands after using the bathroom. 

"It looks like you have been having fun without me," a familiar but unwelcomed voice says from behind me. It couldn't be... Shocked, I looked up to see Hyunwoo decked out in a black suit that hugged his body with his arms across his chest. "It's been a while, Kihyun ah," he says with an eyebrow arched slightly. 

I turned around to face him and said inadvertently with a slightly shaky tone, "Ah, yes...It's been a long time."  He doesn't respond and stares at me until the point that I felt uncomfortable. My eyes drifted over to the door and saw that it was shut and locked. Shit...

"Don't think about escaping. I may have had to let you go that time cuz that and the old man. But, things will be different now that I am back," he says after caging me in with his arms. I in turn leaned back in order to maintain some sort of distance between us. I gripped onto the counter tightly and reflexively. 

He grabs onto my chin and forces me to come closer. "Hmph, still as pretty as before...," he pauses before trying to kiss me. I tried my best to avoid it but his hold on my chin was too tight. In the past, I would have been happy to be kissed by him because he didn't kiss me often. But, now, being kissed by him absolutely disgusted me. 

I tried to push him away but he is too strong. I cursed the fact that I was reluctant to join Changkyun when he asked me to go to the gym with him. If I did, things might have turned out different. "Hyun- woo- stop- it," I tried my best to say as I struggled in his grasp. 

Ignoring what I said, he presses on. Soon enough, I started to feel lightheaded due to the lack of oxygen and my mind being on the cusp of shutting down due to fear and anxiety. Right when my vision began to blur, I hear someone knocking loudly on the door before voice comes from the other side, "Young Master, I apologize for interrupting but the Chairman has requested to see you." 

Hyunwoo stops kissing me and clicks his tongue. "I'll be right out," he tells the man outside before looking back at me. "We'll pick this up back later," he promises before leaving the bathroom. What strength that I had keeping me from falling to the ground disappears and I fell onto the bathroom floor. 

A second later, the urge to throw up fills my stomach. I quickly scrambled over into a stall and dry heaved until some bile came up. Once it did, my stomach felt better. I then sat down on the floor and curled up as if to protect myself from someone. "It's okay, Kihyun. He's gone. He can't hurt you. He can't...hurt you," I whispered to myself repeatedly in attempt to comfort myself before an onslaught of dark negative thoughts fill my mind.