Ch. 40: Love in This Club (Part 2)

A/N: Sorry for the delay. I wasn't happy with the original chapter and just had to rewrite it. 

Kihyun

When we parted, a string of saliva connects our lips briefly before breaking as we gazed intently at each other with love and lust lurking in the background. Previously, I didn't think I would be so...infatuated for like of better words by him like this. I just can't put my finger on it. Could it be it is because he is the complete opposite of my ex? Or, that he has both a soft but endearing and charming yet dangerous side of him? Who knows? 

"You know...If you take a picture, it will last longer," Changkyun smirks after taking another shot. I gawked at him and stammered something unintelligible  as it felt like he knew I was thinking about him. I quickly downed two shots and schooled my expression to what I felt like was a seductive look. 

"Why? When I have the real thing in front of me," I mused in sultry tone with an eyebrow raised. Typically, I would have mentally screamed as I wouldn't be this flirty. Thank god for liquid courage. I suppose. Changkyun stares back at me for a few seconds before he started to laugh out loud. 

I glared at him and smacked him before saying, "Brat."

"Sorry. Hahaha. Sorry, Hyung. It was just- That was- so out of character for you," he continues to laugh.

"Alright, laugh it all up," I slurred slightly as I clicked my tongue of mild annoyance before crossing my arms across my chest and looking away from him. Just then, he stops laughing and takes hold of my hand. 

"Aw, Hyung. Okay, I was wrong. I shouldn't have laughed at you," he says but I refused to look at him. "Hyungie~," he whines. 

"..."

"Aigyo, looks like I'm in the doghouse tonight," he says exasperatedly before saying, "But, you look so cute when you sulk, Hyung."

"No, I don't," I denied as I didn't really like to be called cute as I used to made in front of for having effeminate features. 

"Even more so when you pout your lips," he adds. I was pouting? "Don't be mad. I promise I won't do it again. Hmm," he questions and squeezes my hand affectionately. 

I looked at him out of the corner of my eye and caught sight of his pleading puppy dog eyes. "Fine," I said without thinking. 

"Good. Let's finish off our drinks and hit the dance floor. The night is still young," he smiles that smile of his that I have grown to adore. After we both took two more shots, I went to take the last one but Changkyun grabs onto my hand that held the last one and brought it to his lips as he looks into my eyes before drinking it. Something about that gaze made me involuntarily bit my lower lip. He then takes the shot glass out of my hand and takes my hand before guiding me to the dancefloor that was filled with other club goers.