Ch. 50: Morning Bliss (Part 4) [M] (Edited)

Kihyun

I turned off the shower as Changkyun exited the shower. Many droplets of water drips down his body and falls off onto the rug just in front of the entrance of the shower. It normally would have irked me but there's something else on my mind. I subconsciously gave Changkyun a once over. He has a similar physique as me but just a bit less tone.

It probably has to do with working full time instead of being a student full time. I, at times, find it hard to squeeze in some time to work out as I want to just eat, watch tv, hit the shower, watch more tv, and then going promptly to sleep as soon as I come home from work. Working really takes a toll on the body. In midst of this, Changkyun had grabbed a towel from the shelf above the toilet and started to wipe down my body.

But, as he did, he seized the opportunity to slowly wipe down certain areas of my body in a sensuous way. When he finished, he glances into my eyes with a mischievous look on his face to which I mouthed brat at him and then smacked him on the chest. He sticks out his tongue at me teasingly before quickly wiping himself off with the same towel. I bit my lower lip as it felt kind of obscene that he used the same towel that he had used on me. 

He tosses the towel into the hamper without looking before grabbing my hand and pulling me toward him so close that our bodies are pressing against each other. He looks at me in a fond but lustful way before capturing my lips with his and started to make out with me. I opened my lips so that he could kiss me deeper. 

Taking advantage of that, he entangles our tongues together and then he starts to suck on my tongue. I inadvertently moaned because of it but it didn't sound like a moan. I wrap my arms around his shoulders as he wrapped his around my waist thus making us press against each other even more. 

Soon enough, his hands made their way down to my ass and toyed with each cheek. I shuddered against his hold at this stimulation. Then, suddenly, he picks me up and puts me on the bathroom countertop. I winced at the coldness when my ass touched the cool granite countertops. Before I could frown about it, Changkyun stops kissing me and mouths at my jawline and neck. 

I leaned my head to the side to give him more access to which he then bit another hickey near the one he made earlier today. It definitely was going to be a pain to hide but the collars of my dress shirts should cover it if not I'll use some concealer or BB cream.

"Hyung," he says abruptly in a firm tone after stopping what he was doing with his mouth earlier and leaned back to look at me in the eyes. 

"Yeah," I panted.

"Focus on me," he pouts which made me mentally uwu at him. How can one be so cute during such lewd times?

"S-," I started to say but then he gets onto his knees and then leans forward toward my crotch. "Wait- That- it is-," I stammered as I really didn't expect him to give me a blow job. He ignores me and takes my dick into his mouth. "Holy shit," I said as I blushed when he began sucking my dick. I gripped onto the countertop and closed my eyes as it felt so good. I never received one before. 

"Haa~ Hng~ Aah~ Changkyun ah~," I moaned when he used his tongue to toy with my tip. At one point, I threaded my fingers through his hair and gripped on. Changkyun grunts out of pain because of it. Feeling bad for inflicting pain, I relaxed my hold on his hair. Next thing I know, I felt a finger poking at my hole.

He pushes it in making my eyes snap open as I arced backward. When I looked back down at him, I saw that he is looking at me so intensely that it made my dick twitch inside his mouth. Soon, I realized that I was so distracted by his gaze that I didn't even notice that he had two fingers inside me and is currently scissoring me while sucking my dick. 

I pressed the back of my left hand against my mouth as some rather embarrassing noises flowed out of my mouth at the double stimulation. It was getting to be too much. "Changkyun- Wait, if you keep- aahh- doing that I'll hng~ cum before-," I tried to say but he then thrusts his fingers in and out repeatedly. He, at times, hit the spot straight on. Not to mention, he didn't let up on my dick. "Mmmh~ Aaahhh~," I moaned as I felt the familiar tightness in my stomach and came.

I rubbed at my eyes and then peered down just in time to see Changkyun swallow my cum. I gasped loudly and grabbed onto his shoulders. "Why did you do that? Spit it out," I half- yelled as I panicked. What if he gets sick because of it?! He smiles sheepishly but also devilishly and then licks his lips in order to capture the last few droplets of my cum. "You-," I went to say something but then he pulls me off the countertop  after removing his fingers from my hole and turns me around to put them back in. 

I grunted as this change in position made his fingers hit that spot easier. I gripped onto the counter and tried to calm myself down as my mind is getting hazy from lust and desire. "Hyung," he whispers next to my ear. 

"Hmm?"

"Look in the mirror," he replies as he adds a third finger into the mix. 

"Gah," I exclaimed as I brought my gaze up to the mirror. I inwardly gasped at the sight before me. It looked like it was a scene straight from a porno. I then caught sight of the markings all along my body. Then, I saw Changkyun looking at me heatedly. Something in me felt excited that he looks at me that way. 

"Hyung? Can I put it in now?"

"Yeah," I said breathily as the look in my eyes darken in anticipation. He takes his fingers out and puts his hands on either side of my hips before lining his dick up with my hole and pushing it in. I inhaled sharply at the intrusion and willed myself to relax so he can put it in all the way. Even though I felt it before, it still felt big. 

As he waits for my body to get use to it, he peppers my left shoulder in kisses but when he got to the double hickey, he peppers it with light kisses before resting his chin on my shoulder as he waits for my permission to move. A minute later, I tapped his hand to signal to him to that he can move. The hold on my hips gets tighter slightly before he starts to fuck me. 

Part of me regretted not making him bring us to the bed but the other part of me was thrilled that we are having sex in an unconventional place. With each thrust, I can feel the tip pressing against my spot every couple thrusts which made me clench hard. But, when I did, it spurred Changkyun on more like it encouraged him to go faster. 

My dick sure enough became hard again as I felt tiny bursts of cum spilling out his dick into my hole thus slicking my insides more. "Changkyun~," I panted as drool drip down my chin. 

"Kihyun~," he moans with his deep husky voice before dirty words and sweet nothings spill out of his mouth like a water faucet that someone forget to turn off. Hearing all of that got my dick to full mass. I turned my head to the side and kissed him as hard as I could and swallowed down the words that was going to spill out of his mouth next. 

As we heatedly made out, his hips didn't stop nor did his hands. He took his right hand off my hip and went to jerk me off. I almost bit his lower lip when he rubbed my tip. My precum and the bit of cum from before made it easy for him to tease my dick. My chest felt tight so I turned my head back around in order to catch my breath. 

Just as I did, he tries to chase after my lips by leaning forward but pouts briefly as the result of the failed pursuit. I chuckled fondly in turn. Changkyun then thrusted faster which let me know that he was going to cum soon as was I. "Together," I panted before a moan forces its way out of my mouth. 

He makes an affirmative noise before speeding up the hand that is jerking me off. I came soon after and clench hard onto his dick making him come into my ass. My grip on the counter goes weak and I leaned back into him. As I took in several deep breaths, I felt him coming still making my insides hot. In the next second, I felt it coming down my legs as he had moved a bit to keep us upright. "I guess we need to take another shower," he chuckles next to my ear before kissing the closer end of my jawline softly.