Ch. 71: Untitled [TW]

Trigger Warning: This chapter contains abuse and sexual assault. Please read at your own discretion.

Kihyun

*door locking*

"What are you doing, you crazy-," I began to shout but he covers my lips with his and forcibly kisses me after grabbing onto my collar. "Mm- Sto-," I struggled to say as I tried to shove him away from me. But, it was to no avail. He is too strong. 

"Crazy?  You don't even know. When the old man made me go abroad before I could fix things with you, I- I was so mad and...Wait, what is that," he asks in a cold tone before pulling down my collar. 

"Wha-," I began to say but then he rips my shirt open so that my chest is showing. 

"You little whore," he exclaims and throws me onto the ground. 

"Ugh," I grunted as pain shoots up and down my body from the fall. Before I could say anything else, he picks me up and shoves me against the wall. 

"Who was it," he demands as he slams his left hand beside my head.

 I flinched  and stammered as my anxiety is making it hard to breathe, "What do you mean? I don't know what you are talking about."

"Acting innocent, huh? I'm talking about these marks. Who did these to you? You're mine," he says angrily. 

"Son Hyunwoo! I was never yours! You-," I began to shout back with courage I didn't know that I had. The past me wouldn't even have thought to raise his tone and fight back against Hyunwoo. In fact, he would have cowered, apologized, and begged for forgiveness. But, I must stay strong. I can't let him win. 

"It seems that you learned to be rebellious during my absence. I shall fix that," he smirks evilly. 

"You- You wouldn't," I stuttered as fear began to permeate my mind and body as they started to recall how they were treated in the past by him. 

"I wouldn't," he says in a questioning tone before laughing. When he quiets down, he looks at me with a cold look in his eyes which sent shivers down my spine. He lets go of my collar and brings his hand back as if he was preparing to hit me. I closed my eyes and turned my face away instinctively like it was a trained response. I waited and waited for the impact of his hand against my cheek but there was nothing.

Just when I was opened my eyes, he slaps me hard across my face. This made it hurt more as it caught me off guard. Tears welled up in my eyes but I refused to cry and stared back defiantly. "Huh? You lit-," he began to say but then a knock could be heard. 

"Kihyun ah, are you coming to the meeting? We need to leave now to be on time," a familiar voice asks from the other side of the door. It was Chaerin. 

"Cheh, you're lucky this time. I'll be back," he states before leaving my office.