Ch. 52: Domestic but Playful (Part 1)

Changkyun

~a couple of minutes later~

"Hyung, let's go out and get some breakfast," I said as I rolled over onto my side and curled around him slightly while he was applying some skincare. I never really cared for putting on skincare enough it isn't that quote unquote unnormal for men to use some here in South Korea. I simply applied lotion whenever I remember to do so. 

"No, we will just eat something here," he replies after glancing at me through the corner of his eye. 

"Ehh? There is actually something to eat here in your apartment? Typically, guys who live alone survive on instant food and take out," I asked curiously because I never met a guy who knew how to cook. None of my previous partners did either. 

"I guess I am one of the outliers," he says after he applied serum. 

"Oh..."

"What? You don't think that I can cook," he says after setting down the bottle of serum and turning to look at me. 

"Mmm, no. Just unexpected."

"Well, I'll have you know I was the president of the culinary arts club back when I was in university. Oh and everyone loved my food," he smirks as he puffs out his chest slightly.

"Whose everyone?"

 "The girls at my university who came to my club meetings," he replies simply before picking up a jar of moisturizer and applying it to his face. 

"Heol. Hyung, I didn't know you were such a lady killer," I said sarcastically before sitting up and moving to sit next to him on the bed. 

"Huh? What do you mean? They just liked my food," he says with a confused look on his face. Is he yanking my chain or is he really that dense? But, he noticed that I liked him though...

"Ah, you must have broken a lot of hearts," I chuckled. 

"Don't be ridiculous, Changkyun. It wasn't like that," he scoffs before getting off the bed and walking toward presumably the kitchen. Those poor girls...haha

"Good thing, he didn't notice any of them," I mumbled under my breath  after clicking my tongue in mild annoyance and before following Kihyun.