Ch. 42: Love in this Club (Part 4) [m]

Changkyun

A few seconds later, sexual tension fills the space between us after we became more aware of how close in proximity we are. Part of me wanted me to not give a fuck that we are in public and just make out with Kihyun. But, the possessive side of me refused to let others see Kihyun in that kind of a state. 

I chewed on my lower lip for a bit before whispering in a deep sultry tone into Kihyun's ear, "What do you think about getting out of here, huh?" When I pulled away, I saw his pupils widen a bit before giving me a knowing look and then a nod. "Come on. Let's go," I said quickly after grabbing onto his hand and pulling him along with me to the exit.

Kihyun

~in Changkyun's car~

As Changkyun weaves in and out of traffic in an attempt to get back to my apartment, he didn't rest his hand on the gearshift but on my thigh. Every few seconds, he would squeeze it. It also certainly didn't help that his hand was very close to my crotch. And, let's just say that my pants feel tighter than it was already despite being skinny jeans. 

A voice in my head kept on patronizing me about how the people in the cars alongside us will see. But, the not so goody two shoes me found it exhilarating and free. It's a feeling that I hadn't felt in a long time. Not since before I dated...that surnamed Son.  

As I dwelled on the past, someone suddenly shakes me thus breaking me out of the downward spiral I was in. "Hyung, are you okay...Do you not want to do...it? We can do s-," he says while sort of slurring. 

"No, I just zoned out," I lied.

"Oh...," he trails off as he parks the car in the parking lot. Sensing that the once heated air cooled to a point that I felt like we were in a fridge, I want to fix this. I half stammered half asked as my cheeks redden, "Do you want to get some ramyeon and chill?"