Ch. 22: Well...

A/N: Sorry for the delay. Didn't have time to update on the weekend. 

Kihyun

I blinked rapidly in an attempt to make my vision clear in order to see who was standing there. "Hyungwon? Hoseok hyung," I said in a questioning tone.

"Umm...don't mind us. Carry on," Hoseok says as he grabs Hyungwon's hand and pulls him out of the room.

"Wait! I didn't even- Ugh- Make sure to use protection," Hyungwon shouts as Hoseok drags him out of my apartment which is really not a hard thing to do given that Hoseok works out and Hyungwon doesn't weigh a lot. I turned my attention back to Changkyun who was still above me but was propping himself up with his hands. 

We awkwardly stared at each other as we both waited for the other to do something. The lust that had clouded our minds has clearly faded. Changkyun gets off of me and rolls onto the empty. "That's not how I pictured things would go tonight," he laughs. 

"I'm sorry," I said without thinking as I mentally cursed at Hyungwonho for ruining everything. 

"It's...okay. It's not your fault," he says after turning his face to look at me. 

"Gosh, this is so embarrassing," I muttered to myself. 

"Do your friends come over often," he asks. 

"Not really."

"Good," he mutters under his breath.

"What did you say," I asked curiously as I didn't hear what he said.

"...I should go now," he says before sitting up. 

"Um. Yeah. See you at work," I said in a questioning tone. He nods before leaving. Once he was gone, I rolled over onto my stomach and screamed into my blanket. "They just had to come over tonight," I grumbled before thrashing my arms and legs against my bed. 

I sighed before rolling back over onto my back and began to think over tonight's events. "Oh, Yoo Kihyun. Yoo Kihyun. Why did you let the little devil on your shoulder convince you to act on your impulses," I asked myself after dragging a hand over my face and glaring at my ceiling.