Ch. 58: Best Behavior or...Not (Part 4) [M]

Kihyun

We looked at each other heatedly with lust on front display in our eyes. Changkyun leans down and mouths at my neck. In midst of it, he would press his teeth against my neck but not hard enough to leave a hickey. I turned my head to the side thus baring my neck for Changkyun. A part of me nagged at me for doing that as it could lead up to more hickeys that will later be hard to hide. 

But, I couldn't be bothered by such things right now. I pull him in close with my arms before letting my hands roam around his body leaving no space untouched. While I was busy doing this, Changkyun rocked our hips together making our dicks rub against each other. I stifled the initial moan unconsciously. But, when he notices that I did that, he clicks his tongue out of mild annoyance, lifts up my shirt, and then moves downward before peppering my chest with kisses. As he did so, I had to my hands up to his shoulders and I subconsciously raised my chest upward  a bit so that he would have more access.

Then, he starts to suck on my left nipple using his mouth to suck on it, his tongue to toy with it, and his teeth to tease them. I couldn't stifle the moan that came out of my mouth. He must of felt encouraged as he started to suck my nipple faster. "Ahhhh~, Changkyun. Stop- It- Too much- Ahhah," I tried to say between moans. 

Ignoring my plea, he uses one of his hands and starts to tweak at my other nipple. I jerked in his hold unintentionally and ended up rubbing our dicks together just the barest amount of friction that our crotches or should I say we wanted. "More," I panted as our clothes are only in the way of our lovemaking. 

 After a minute or two, he stops quote unquote assaulting my nipples. He sits up and crossed his arms in front of himself before grabbing onto the edges of his shirt and taking it off. Doing this allowed for me to see his muscles move and flex. His body type was no different than my own except the subtle difference in where the firm muscles were. 

Anyhow and needless to say, I did like what I saw. Changkyun seemed to have noticed as he smirks and winks at me. I scoffed lightly at this before sitting up as best as I could and went to take off my own shirt. But, he stops me. I looked at him in confusion because I didn't understand why he would stop me from undressing. 

"Let me, Hyung," he smiles softly. I nodded and waited for him to do just that. He grabs onto the ends of  my shirt and starts to lift it up. I then lifted my arms up so that he could take it off of me. Just as it was at my armpits, he suddenly pulls it up faster but then uses it to trap my arms. Before I could say anything, he kisses me  so deeply and affectionately that I didn't resist this constraint. 

"Naughty," I said when we parted for air. 

"Only for you," he chuckles lightly before he gets off of me and takes off the rest our clothes except for the one holding my arms at bay. Then, he suddenly gets on his knees and dragged his hands up from the end of my calf up to my hips before blowing air onto my private parts. I subconsciously squirmed but he holds my hips down. 

"What the f-," I began to say but stopped when he pressed his tongue into my hole. I gasped loudly as I didn't anticipate this. "Changkyun- Ahhh- Ahh~ Mmmh~," I stammered at first before moaning the rest. I wanted to slap my hand over my mouth to stop these obscene noises from escaping my mouth not because I was ashamed but rather a bit embarrassed. 

He continues to eat me out as I trembled and moaned in his hold. "Wait! If you keep- Ugh~ I will come before-," I tried to say. However, I came right when he got me worked up to that point. I must have clenched down on his tongue as he quickly pulls his tongue out my hole leaving it dripping wet from his saliva. 

"Shit, Hyung. You're so fucking delicious. I want more," he pants as he wipes off his saliva with the back of his right hand. 

"What's stopping you," I asked sultry as the look that he is giving me in addition to what he said stirred up more waves of desire in my mind. With that, we did it until the sun was at its highest point to only fall asleep in each other's embrace until later in the evening.