Ch. 43: Untitled (Part 1) [M]

Changkyun

~at Kihyun's apartment~

 When we were in the elevator, our hands had been brushing against each other every other minute as our cheeks redden a bit in anticipation of what was to happen next. After the elevator had reached his floor, we walked over to his apartment door and he took out his keys. But, for some reason, he had dropped them. 

He bends over to pick them up which gave me good view of how his skinny jeans hugged his...assets. My hand twitches as the urge to grab his ass passes through my mind. But, just as that thought floated around in my mind, Kihyun  had unlocked his apartment door, was inside without his shoes on, and now looking at me curiously. "Well...are you a vampire or something? Do you need to be invited in," he jokes. His eyes crinkled a bit at his own joke. 

"Sorry, I just- Let's go inside. It's getting cold out here," I lied as I stepped into the apartment and closed the door behind me. Kihyun tilts his head and looks at me with a slight pout as he tries to figure out something, which made me inwardly uwu at how cute he is being. I hastily took off my shoes and walked over to him. 

He subconsciously backs up with each step that I took to him. When his back hits the wall, I box him in with my arms. He gasps lightly in response before gazing into my eyes. A few seconds later, the innocent look in his eyes changed to a dark one. With this change, his expression changed too. This excited me a bit as it let me know that he is feeling it too.

I leaned in and started to kiss him. He welcomes it and kisses me back. I placed my hands on his hips and brought him up against my body. In turn, he wraps his arms around my shoulders. Feeling encouraged, I deepened the kiss suddenly which caused Kihyun to moan lightly and beautifully. My dick hardens some more at the sound of it. Fuck. He is going to be the death of me.