Ch. 59: Playful Banter (Part 1)

Kihyun

~6:03 p.m.~

I groaned softly as I shifted when I slowly regained consciousness. "Hyung, if you keep doing that, I can't guarantee that I won't do anything," Changkyun suddenly whispers in that deep and husky tone of his into my exposed ear. I soon realized that we are no longer naked and the traces of last night was gone for the most part. 

But, we are still cuddled up against each other with my butt right against his dick. I rolled my eyes at this before turning around to face him. As I did so, I felt that I was really sore and tired. Some pain radiated from the part of me that got 'abused' earlier today and last night. It wasn't unbearable but it wasn't exactly bearable either. 

Next, he propped himself up with his arm as he gazes down at me with a soft but sly smile. "Good morning...err...actually- Good evening," he stammers the first part before shyly saying the next part. Cute... 

"Good evening," I muttered under my breath before cuddling against his chest not really wanting to get out of bed after all that. I can feel a soft laughter rumbling in his chest even though I can't hear it. He then brings his right hand up to my face and starts to stroke my cheek absentmindedly. 

We stayed like that for some time before Changkyun asks, "Shall we take a bath?"

"..."

"Just a bath. I promise, Hyung," he says before kissing the top of my head. I leaned back and looked at him in the eyes in order to determine whether he was telling the truth or not. It wasn't like I don't trust him. It is just that he can be unpredictable sometimes. 

"Okay," I replied. He then goes to get up but suddenly stops. "What are you doing," I asked as I thought that we were going to take a bath together. 

"You have to let go of me first, Hyung," he says bashfully with a smol smirk on his lips. 

"Huh," I said in a questioning tone before I looked down to see that I had gripped onto his shirt when I cuddled against him. "Oh...," I trailed off before letting him go and hiding my face against the pillow. 

"Aw, Hyung~ Don't be shy~ It's okay~," he teases excitedly like the  brat that he is. 

"Go away," I muttered against the pillow before burying my face into the pillow to hide my red cheeks. 

"You're so cute, Hyung. I just want to bite you...Oh, but I did already," he chuckles to which I smacked whatever I could reach without looking at him. But, it was to no avail. 

"Brat," I grumbled as the tips of my ears also redden at his words. How can he say such things without any hesitation?