Ch. 45: Untitled (Part 3)[M]

Changkyun

I paused what I was doing and leaned up a bit to look at Kihyun. Just as I was about to ask him something, he leans up to kiss me using my shoulders as leverage. But, I stopped him. He looks at me with a disappointed look before pouting. "Hyung?"

"Hmm," he says in a slightly annoyed but questioning tone.

"Umm, do you have lube and condoms," I asked in a low voice. He gestures to his nightstand after nodding. I went to go get it from the nightstand but Kihyun's hold on me was tight. "Hyung, you got to let me go so I can get it," I snorted.

"Oh," he says as his cheeks redden with embarrassment and then releases me from his embrace. I quickly opened the drawer and rifled around for them. Seconds later, I found them both and moved back to my original position over Kihyun

"Now, where were we," I asked rhetorically and with a deeper tone as it seemed kinda cool to say at this moment. His eyes crinkle a little as if he was laughing on the inside. It bothered me a little but that is not important right now. Missing the feeling of his lips against mine, I french kissed him several times before toying with his tongue. As I did so, I squeezed some lube onto my hand after getting it open.

I tossed the bottle and the condom lightly to the side. It thuds lightly onto the bed. I trailed a finger from my lube covered hand down his side before moving it to his hole. Using that same finger, I circled his hole a few times. Kihyun groans softly when I pressed my finger in and then moaned lightly into my mouth when it was in all the way.

He tangles his hands in my hair and forces me to kiss him deeper. It was getting a bit hard to breathe but that made it feel better. Soon enough, I thrusted my finger back and forth into his warmth. I subconsciously bit down as I knew that it would feel even better with my dick in him because the treatment my finger is receiving.

Kihyun whimpers which made me realize that I bit him. "Oh my god. I'm sorry," I said and kissed the injured spot lightly. He flinches but doesn't complain about me biting his lip. Instead, he taps me on the side. Getting the message, I added my middle finger in. Kihyun moans sultry and deliciously in response and it isn't muffled my lips.

I wish that I could have recorded that sound as it did things to my body. As I stretched him with my fingers, I let my other hand wonder down his chest and started to tweak his nipples. When I did, Kihyun lets out an indignant squeak. I paused and looked up at him, "Did I hurt you?"

"No. It's just that my....nipples are sensitive. That's all," he mutters under his breath after covered his face with his hands and then peered through his fingers to look at me.

"Oh...oh...ohhh," I said as my mind comprehended what he had just said. I looked back down at them and smirked when a 'dark' thought appears in my head. I leaned down and put my mouth on the nipple I tweaked earlier before licking it hesitantly as I watched his reaction.

He groans softly but when he caught me looking at him, he covers his mouth. I reached up with my other hand and pulled his hands away. "Don't. I want to hear everything," I said darkly before returning to licking the tip of his nipple and then started to suck on it when it didn't get the reaction I wanted.

Kihyun tries his best to hold it back without his hands. But, I added another finger and started to move it as soon as it was in to punish him for it. "Changkyun, faster" he moans as his eyes rolled back a little.

I grabbed the condom, opened it with my teeth, and tried my best to roll it on with one hand. My other hand slowed down a bit as my focus was elsewhere. Kihyun thrusts his hips downward when he realized that I had slowed down my fingers. The irrational side of me told me to forget about the condom and just fuck him.

But, my rational side disagreed. Eventually, I managed to get it on with more effort than I had initially anticipated. Under the influence me has some poor hand eye coordination. Just I was about to grab the bottle of lube, Kihyun inadvertently knocks it to the ground when he widen his legs some more and hooks his right leg around me before pulling on top of him.

I stared at him awe as I hadn't expected Kihyun to have such a side to him. "Maybe, I should bring him drinking more often...," I joked in my head.

"Man, I thought younger people had less control," he says as he pouts and glares at me in a way that I could only describe as cute. How can someone be so sexy yet cute when they are half-drunk?

"Then, can I do what I want to, Hyung," I asked in the deepest tone I had before smirking devilishly as the dominant side of me felt challenged by his words earlier.