Ch. 21: Obstructed [M]

Changkyun

We stared into each other's eyes as our minds raced to comprehend what just happened. We both waited to see what the other would do. Eventually, Kihyun props himself up with his elbows. I subconsciously licked my lips. As  I did so, it kinda seemed like he was watching me do that. 

The look in his eyes got me desiring to further this. Kihyun leans back down and kisses me, which wasn't entirely unexpected. But, when he licked my lips, I was surprised. I hadn't expected for Kihyun to be this forward. Liquid courage at its finest. I suppose. 

I opened my mouth thus allowing him to do whatever he wanted. He deepens our kiss in a slow but passionate way. I wanted to turn the tables and take control but I also wanted to see how far Kihyun was going to take this.

I then began to return his kisses as I brought my hands to hold his hips to keep him in place. After some time, he starts to suck on my tongue. It was then when the dominant side of me refused to be silent. I flipped us over and took the lead in this make out session.

Kihyun makes a whining sound in the back of his throat at this but lets me take control anyway. Soon enough, we were tugging at each other's clothes  and running our hands underneath them too as things were getting more and more heated. I stopped making out with him in favor of mouthing at his neck. Kihyun wraps his arms around my shoulders as he lets out a moan that made me shiver in a good way. 

"Oh my fucking god," a voice says. When I realized that it wasn't Kihyun, I paused and looked to the door to see two guys standing in the doorway. Fucking a-

A/N: might edit this later