Ch. 57: Best Behavior or...Not (Part 3)[M]

Changkyun

"Do you know what you are asking for," the dominant side of me said a bit darkly as he took over. 

"Well- Um-," he stammers as the confidence from earlier disappears. I smirked and walked over to him. When I stood behind him, he spins around and unconsciously leans against the kitchen counter when I boxed him in. I leaned forward until there was only a few inches in between our faces. Then, I grabbed onto his chin and looked deeply into his eyes. I can see behind the panic was desire. His breath hitches in the next few seconds as we stared into each other's eyes silently assessing each other. 

He then takes a deep breath after closing his eyes and then opening them. He now is looking at me with confidence like a homme fatale. Normally, I would have been taken aback by this but the dominant side of me was intrigued by this. "Oh," I said in a questioning tone before closing the distance between us and kissing him. 

He puts his hands on my shoulders as he kisses me back. I moved my hands off the kitchen counter and put them on his hips before pressing my body up against his. Kihyun then wraps his arms around my shoulders which caused us to separate slightly. Not wanting to stop, I leaned forward and captured his lips with mine before deepening the kiss so much that it didn't leave much unexplored. 

A minute or maybe a few minutes later, Kihyun taps my shoulder rapidly. Shocked, I stopped kissing him and leaned back away from him and stared at him wondering why he told me to stop. Instead of responding with words, Kihyun takes a few deep breathes before glaring at me when I realized that he ran out of breath from kissing me. 

"What do you say about continuing this in the bedroom," I asked with a deep husky tone. He nods. I then grabbed the outer sides of his thighs and lifted him up. Kihyun automatically wraps his legs around my waist and tighten his hold on my shoulders so that he wouldn't fall. I then hastily made my way to the bedroom.

But, as I did so, Kihyun started to nibble my earlobe. A part of me regretted telling him that my ears are sensitive but the rest of me was fine with it. Once inside the bedroom, I went straight for the bed and went to put Kihyun down on the bed.

But, he doesn't let go of me so we both collapsed onto the bed. "Umph," he exclaims due to the impact of my body falling down on top of him.

"Shit, Hyung. Are you okay," I asked after propping myself up with my forearms as my body weight must have knocked the wind out of him. 

"I'm fine. Just give me a second," he pants as he rests the back of his left hand against his forehead.  I then pressed a kiss to his forehead as a silent apology to which he chuckled softly before cupping my cheeks. "It's okay, Changkyun. Really," he says with a hint of laughter. 

"Really," I asked as I leaned back. 

"No, Changkyun. It didn't hurt when I fell from heaven," he says sarcastically and waits patiently for me to laugh. I couldn't stop myself from rolling my eyes at him. "Brat, is it that hard to laugh at my jokes," he says after clicking his tongue. 

Instead of answering, I continued where we left with a deep and passionate kiss as I let my hands roam around his slim but muscular body. He tries to say something but all of the words he said got swallowed by me leaving nothing intelligible to be heard. He then smacks my chest to get back at me but I didn't care. I have something else on my mind.