Ch. 55: Best Behavior or...Not (Part 1)

Changkyun

Soon enough, I felt him relax in my embrace to which I turned my face so that I was facing his neck and rubbed my nose against his neck before placing a feather light kiss to his neck. Kihyun freezes momentarily before leaning his neck away from ever so slightly. I subconsciously inhaled sharply at that.

The dominant side of me itched to do un-pure things to him after seeing Kihyun quote unquote bare his neck to me while the bratty side of is encouraging him. But, the rational side of me adamantly said no way. Decisions. Decisions. But...I said I wouldn't do anything...Fuckin' a-. I clicked my tongue out of annoyance. 

I sighed softly before leaning back and then pressing my forehead against his with my eyes closed in hopes that would calm my horniness down. As soon as thirty seconds passes by, a loud growl can be heard. Then, a noise of surprise comes from Kihyun. "Looks like someone is hungry," I chuckled as I leaned back to look at Kihyun into his eyes.

"Shut up," he mumbles under his breath with faint blush on his cheeks before he pushes me away to which I willingly let him do so. 

"I can't wait to try Hyung's cooking. I hope that it is as good as you-," I began to say. But, Kihyun quickly slaps a hand across my mouth silently daring me to finish that sentence. I smirked and licked his hand. He gasps and quickly backs away. 

 "Brat," he says in a chastising way before walking out of the room and into the kitchen. but I didn't feel offend. Instead, I felt amused when he chastise me be it sarcastically, half-heartedly, or even wholeheartedly. 

"Wait for me, Hyung~," I said in a teasing tone.