Ch. 6: What's with Him?

Kihyun

~in the meeting room~

"So, tell me about yourself," I said after we got situated in the meeting room. 

"Well, my name is Im Changkyun. I'm 24. I graduated from KAIST with a Bachelor's Degree in Marketing and Economics with a minor in Business. This is my first real job besides the internships that I have done after I graduated," he says.

"Where and what did you do at those internship," I asked as I twirled a pen in my hand under the table, a habit that I developed since my college days. 

"I interned at LG and SBS. I did things like shadowing senior marketing coworkers, helping out with marketing projects, assisting my supervisor, and more," he replies. 

"What software and/or applications do you know how to use," I asked.

"All of the Microsoft apps, Bracket, Kizen, and Hubspot," he answers after pausing to think about it. 

"Hmm, it seems like I don't need to teach you much. Let's go back to your desk," I said after a minute. He nods and gets out of his seat. I got up to and walked to the door. I had thought that he would exit the room before I did but he opens the door for me. 

"Thanks," I said as I exited the meeting room.

"No problem, Hyung," he says before following me out. We both walk over to his desk. I gestured for him to take a seat. He does. 

"Until HR sets you up with an account, you can use this account that we have for new employees. But, someone will log you in. You can ask any of us. I'll log you in for now," I said before typing in the username and password. 

"Okay," he replies. Then, I gave him a run through of where certain files go, where to go to get the necessary information, and where previous works that the marketing department has done so far before telling him what his first assignment is. 

"Any questions," I asked him.

"Yeah, can you repeat everything that you said?"

"You weren't listening," I said as I stared at him in disbelief. He returns my gaze with one of his own. Somehow, we ended up in a staring contest until he started to laugh lightly before saying, "I was. I was just joking around. But, I see that it didn't go over well."

"Ah, I see...," I trailed off as I was low key embarrassed that I got caught off guard. What's with him?

A/N: Since this book is going to focus on mature stuff, do you guys want a full plot or no?