Ch. 3: Untitled

Kihyun

~the next morning~

"Aish," I groaned as soon as I woke up. I tried to sit up but something or rather someone was stopping me from doing so. I opened my eyes and turned to my right to see Hyungwon's sleeping face. It turns out that he had his arms and legs around me like an octopus sticking to a rock in the ocean. I then looked around to see that I was in Hoseok's and Hyungwon's apartment. When the hell did we get here?

I heard a grunt coming from behind Hyungwon.  What was that? I propped up a bit  and looked over Hyungwon to see Hoseok asleep and spooning Hyungwon from behind. I reasoned that either Hoseok came to get us or we somehow made it back by ourselves. I sighed out of relief and turned to my left.

When I saw what time and day it was, I gasped loudly and forcibly got out of Hyungwon's grip in order to get off the bed. "Where are you going so early in the morning," Hyungwon asks after yawning.

"Work. It's Monday," I said quickly as I gathered my stuff. 

"Monday," he asks before looking at the clock. "Oh, right. We went out drinking on a Sunday," he snorts. 

"If I'm late, it's your fault," I said as I put my wallet, phone, and keys into my pockets. 

"Okay~," he hums before blinking slowly which let me know that he was going to knock out within the next 10 seconds.

"I got to go. I'll see you guys later," I said as I exited their bedroom. After leaving their apartment building, I hastily made my way to my apartment that is a few blocks away via my car, which probably wasn't a great idea given that I am hungover. But, I couldn't be bothered with that as my boss expects me to be on time. 

~Sungin Corp~

After parking at the parking garage for employees, I ran over to the elevators and hit the down button. I began to tap my right foot against the cement floor as I watched the red number slowly go up to the number of the floor that I am on right now. 

But, I just couldn't wait any longer as there is only five minutes before my shift starts. So, I took the stairs and ran down as fast as I could. When I exited the parking garage, I see that there is a few seconds left to cross the street as indicated by the blinking orange numbers. Just as I was about to set foot onto the  street, someone pulls me back.

I crashed into said person. I was puzzled at this turn of events and looked up to see the guy who saved me at the club last night. "It seems like every time I see you, you are in danger,"  the guy from the club says with an eyebrow raised.