Ch. 23: Chance

Changkyun

~the following work day~

I leaned back in my chair as my mind wonders back to what had happened Friday night. His sudden assertiveness was a surprise...a good one. The feeling of his lips on mine and... his tongue made the dom in me smirk and lick his lips. It was a shame that we were interrupted before things got more heated.

But, a part of me was glad as I didn't really want us to start from having sex first than dating. I wasn't one to hit it and quit it. But, I'm a person that actually genuinely loves someone in every way. Although, some of my exes didn't seem to like it as they were charmed by the wild and sexy me and preferred that version of me rather than the serious/wholesome me. 

However, I have a feeling that things will be different this time around. There is something about Kihyun that makes me feel warm. I sincerely hoped that nothing wrong happens between us or else Jooheon will tease me again. When I tuned back to the real world, I saw Kihyun coming in with a cup of fruit tea. Strawberry to be exact.

When we locked eyes, Kihyun quickly averted his eyes and hastily made his way to his office. But, he has to walk past me to get there. I can see that he was blushing despite how fast he was sped walking. I chuckled at this because I found it kind of adorable. Since he blushed, it means that I have a chance. If it was some other kind of expression, I am not too sure what I would do.

"Ow, flipping a," Kihyun half shouts. I spun around in my chair and saw clutching at his shoulder just outside of his office. I was about to get up and see if he was okay but he quickly gets into his office and closes the door behind me. A tsundere...huh?