Ch. 54: Domestic but Playful (Part 4) [m]

Kihyun

~back at the apartment~

"Do you need any help," Changkyun asks as he helps me bring the groceries to the kitchen.

"No, there would be too many cooks in the kitchen," I replied simply as I didn't really like to cook with other people in the kitchen. It's a big pet peeve of mine.  Then, I started to take the groceries out of the canvas bags and putting them either in the sink or near the sink.

"Then, am I supposed to do," he huffs as he randomly twirls a potato on the counter with his index finger. 

"Sit there and look pretty," I said sarcastically after putting the other groceries where I put the others. 

"You think I'm pretty," he asks with an eyebrow raised and a cheeky smile.

"Pretty ugly," I retorted to tease him. 

He gasps dramatically and then says, "You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch." I snorted and meronged him before putting away the bags. "Not sure if I should feel flattered or offended...," he deadpans as he looks at me inquisitively. I shook my head at him before starting to wash the ingredient in part because it is kinda cute when he gets annoyed/mad. But, more importantly, it would prompt him to...misbehave. 

However, I won't admit to him that I like to ruffle his feathers to make him...do that. It would get to his head because he already knows that I am weak to the subtle aegyo he does. Right? Although, a part of me thinks that he already knows but is acting like he doesn't and falls for it.

Just then, I felt arms slip around my waist, a firm body pressing against my back, and someone's breath against the big hickey. "You know, Hyung? I am good at washing other things...," he says in that low tone that made me bit my lower lip while blushing ever so lightly.

"You're crazy," I stammered when I recovered from the initial impact of his words.

"Crazy for you," he whispers in that deep husky tone of his before biting the shell of my ear lightly. His warm breath gently coasted over my skin and down my neck which made me involuntarily shiver. Like that, something in my body begins to stir in response. Then, he moves down to my neck and begins to nose at it before pressing a kiss to the big hickey he left behind there. 

That stings... But, that thought flew out the window when his hands started roam around my body eliciting a sharp inhale from me.  "Changkyun," I warned after turning off the water and putting the carrot that I was washing down. 

"Hmm?"

"Breakfast is going to make itself..."

"It's okay. I rather eat something else," he whispers in that same tone with no doubt a smirk on his face. In the next instant, my heartbeat started beating like crazy and my cheeks redden with deep blush as I got flustered. I turned around and pushed him away by pushing against his chest with both hands.

Then, when he lets go of out of surprise, I half-sped walked half jogged to my room and closed the door behind me. How can he be so...so...?! "Hyung~, come on open the door. I promise I won't do anything...yet," he mutters the last part. The last time I believed that he pushed me into a janitor's closet and kissed me deeply just because I wore a pair of slacks that was a size too small because I forgot to do the laundry.

I know that it is kind of funny that I am reacting like this to his advances despite having done more intimate things with him already. But...still. In the next moment, the door pushes open and Changkyun forces his way inside. I mentally cursed at myself for forgetting to lock the door. 

"It's Johnny~," he jokes when he peers around the door with a cheeky smile. 

"Haha," I said sarcastically as I watched him come inside the room.

"Aw, don't be mad. I was just playin'," he coos as he comes closer. 

"I'm not mad. Just...flustered," I replied shyly after looking away from him. When he didn't say anything, I looked at him through the corner of my eye just in time to see him uwuing at me. Before I could say anything else, he hugs me, puts his chin on my shoulder, and says in a low voice, "You're so cute, Hyung."