Ch. 41: Love in This Club (Part 3)

A/N: Happy Valentine's Day<333

Changkyun

~on the dancefloor~

Previously, I hadn't thought that Kihyun even knew how to dance...let alone how to club dance. Tonight definitely proved me wrong. Kihyun danced like he partied at the club every week. I also had a feeling that the alcohol played a role in inhibiting his regular personality from stopping himself from letting it all go. So, there is this side of him, huh? I like it...I smirked to myself for a few seconds before responding to his dance with my own. 

As we danced, I flipped him around so that his back faced me before grabbing his hips and moving it in motion with mine, which essentially was just grinding against his butt. I leaned my head forward and was about to nose at his neck. I saw someone looking at Kihyun in a way that irritated me. I gritted my teeth and glared at him until he looked away. No one gets to look at my Ki like that. Only I can. 

In midst of my thoughts, Kihyun had turned around and wrapped his arms around my shoulders as he looks at me with half lidded eyes with a slow burning fire in his eyes. "Hey," I smiled. 

"Hey," he says in a tone that I never heard him use before as he drags a hand through his dark locks. I unconsciously bit my lower lip in response and looked at him with an eyebrow raised with half lidded eyes. 

"Who knew you had this side of you? I thought you were just a goody two shoes," I joked. 

He frowns and says, "Cheh, just because I am quote unquote goody two shoes doesn't mean that I don't know how to have fun. He didn-" He stops talking and a dark look appears in his eyes thoroughly erasing that slow burning fire out of his eyes. A second later, he forces that look off his face and smiles like nothing happened. "There's more to people than what they normally act," he says simply.

Sensing that he didn't want to dwell on that, I quickly responded with, "I can't wait to find out what else there is to you, Hyung~" 

"Really," he asks cautiously while looking up at me through his eyelashes. 

"Really," I confirmed with a smile before kissing him on the nose.