Ch. 69: Untitled [M]

Changkyun

~the next morning~

I stifled a yawn as I woke from the sun's rays and as I rubbed at my eyes in a vain attempt to get the sleep out of them. In midst of this, I can hear soft puffs of air against my collarbone. I turned to my right and saw Kihyun sleeping on my arm. 

The slow glow that the sun gave him from the window made him look ethereal. I traced his facial features with my eyes before reaching up to brush away stray strands of black hair behind his ear.  Then, I went to cup his cheek but frowned immediately. 

I can tell that he had cried. No doubt, it was most likely because of what we had talked about yesterday. I gritted my teeth as the anger that I felt yesterday restarted itself but I quickly stifled it as I didn't want to let this ruin my day. I leaned in and pressed a kiss to his forehead, one to the tip of his nose, and another on his lips.

When I was about to do more, his eyes opened and mutters before yawning cutely, "Good morning, Changkyun ah."

  I mentally uwued at this before kissing his cheek and saying, "Good morning, Hyung."

"Hmm, what's with the special treatment this morning," he asks sleepily. 

"Nothing. Just wanted to do it," I smiled. He looks at me with an eyebrow raised in an inquisitive kind of a way as if he suspects that I had some quote unquote bad intentions. "What? Can I do more," I stated rather than asked while smirking. 

"I don't know. May you," he asks rhetorically before chuckling at his own joke. I had to restrain myself from rolling my eyes at his lame joke. A joke that teachers usually use. I got on top of him and boxed him in with my hands. His eyes widen out of surprise but they later softened. He reaches up and wraps his arms around my shoulders.

Without skipping a beat, I kissed him and then deepened our kiss when his lips parted. He pulls me down the rest of the way as we continue to heatedly make out with each other. I stopped kissing him and moved his arms off my shoulders in order to get rid of his shirt. When I did, he leaned up to chase my lips. I smirked slightly before signaling to him to lift up his arms so that I could take off his shirt. 

When he did, I quickly took off his shirt and threw it behind me. I grabbed either side of my shirt and tried my best to take it off in a sexy way but I forgot that this shirt was a bit tight so my head got stuck in it. Kihyun chuckles at this. My cheeks flushed red out of embarrassment. I pull it off the rest of the way and throw my shirt.

Just as I did, Kihyun feels my torse up with his hands before moving his fingers so that they linger along the edge of my pants. He pulls down the front slightly and then looks at me sultry through his eyelashes. I grabbed that hand and made him palm my dick  before using it to get make me hard all the way. When it was, Kihyun tightens his hold and rubbed the tip with his thumb. I began to chew on my lower lip as I moved his hand off my dick  and I pulled my pants and boxers down until it rest at my knees before wrapping his hand on my dick. 

With our joined hands, I jerked myself off while maintaining eye contact with him. I can tell that he is feeling it too judging by the budge in his pants. When I felt that precum was going to come out, I made his hand cut me off from doing so and quietly groaned at the dissatisfaction.

Kihyun pulls down his own pants and underwear with his other hand. I took his hand off my cock and got closer to him before wrapping both our hands around our hard dicks and began to jerk us off together. In midst of this, I leaned down and mouthed at his neck for some time before licking the part where his neck meets his shoulders and then biting him hard enough to leave a hickey.  "Fuck, Ki," I groaned in that deep husky tone which I know he likes next to his ear. 

"Ahhh~ Changkyun~," Kihyun half moans and half groans at the same time after putting his right hand through my hair and holding my head down. I speed up our hands and squeezed our dicks together at intermittent intervals. I moved to his jawline and nibbled along it until I reached his parted lips. 

Kihyun turns his head to meet me the rest of the way but I had other plans. When I purposely avoid his lips and went lower, Kihyun lets out a noise of disapproval but it quickly turned into a moan when I toyed with one of his nipples with my tongue. 

Once I was done with that one, I gave the one the same treatment but I used my free hand to toy with the nipple I just finished toying with. The hands on our dicks didn't slow down one bit during all of that and currently. "I'm- close-," Kihyun pants. 

"Together," I muttered against his chest before biting a hickey around his nipple. 

"Gah ah~," he exclaims and cums all over my dick and our stomachs. That sound sent me over the edge too. My cum shoots out and adds to the mess on our bodies. 

"Can we go for roun-," I began to ask after letting go of his chest when an alarm rang. It was time to go to work. I cursed under my breath before looking up at him. He looks at me with a knowing look before shaking his head. Ugh, why do we have to go to work? "Later?"

"Sure," he replies as he chuckles again. 

"Why are you laughing," I asked as I frowned.

"It's just your face when the alarm went off was so funny," he laughs. 

"Hah hah," I retorts before plopping down on top of him not caring about the mess between us. 

"Yah! You brat! Now, it's all over the place," he shouts.