Ch. 70: Untitled

Kihyun

~at work~

"Changkyun, behave," I whispered to him as I felt him lightly graze my butt while disgusing it as him moving his arms as he walked. 

"Honest mistake~," he teases with a smirk on his lips.

"Righttt," I said sarcastically as  I rolled my eyes at him and as we entered our department. He chuckles softly before meronging me. "Brat," I grumbled under my breath. 

"Good morning, everyone," Changkyun says instead of responding to my taunt. The others greeted him in kind and then greeted me. 

"Yes, good morning, everyone. It's another wonderful day," I smiled that business smile of mine. 

"Hmm, maybe, when I get another cup of coffee in my system," Jihyo sighs as she leans back in her office chair. 

"I was thinking about making a cup. I'll make you one too," Changkyun says with a wink. 

"You're a life saver, Changkyun ssi," Jihyo replies. 

"I need to prepare for the meeting at 9:00 am. If you need something from me, send me an email, okay," I said to the others. They either nodded or said okay. I then walked over to my office, took out my key, and went to open it. 

But, I found that the door was already unlocked. What? Did I forget to lock my office yesterday? That can't be. I made it a habit to doublecheck if I had my keys and if I locked the door as I had locked myself out of a place many times. Maybe, the cleaning services people? I took out the key and opened the door after opening the door.  

The second I took a single step in someone grabs onto me and pulls me into my office. The door closes soon after. "What the-," I began to say and then was rendered speechless when I realized who it was. "What are you- What are you doing here," I asked with a partly shaky tone. 

"Continuing where I left off. Of course," Hyunwoo promises with that look in his eyes that I had learned to hate after realizing what kind of a person he really was when the tinted rose-colored glasses finally came off.