Ch. 12: Untitled

Changkyun

"I guess," Kihyun says as I put him back onto his feet. But, the second that he was on his feet he winces. 

"Are you okay? Did you get hurt," I asked.

"I don't think so," he says before trying to step into the elevator but cursed under his breath. "On second thought, I think I might have sprained my ankle," he says sheepishly. 

"Here. Put your arm around my shoulder," I said. He nods and puts his right arm around my shoulders. Then, we both stepped into the elevator that had been kept open by me standing partly in the elevator doorway. 

The elevator ride down to the lobby was silent. I had noticed that his ear became red and figured that he was embarrassed about what had just transpired. Thus, I kept silent as I wasn't sure what to say in this kind of a situation. 

*bing*

*elevator doors opening*

"I think I saw a convenience store nearby when we went to that cafe," I said as I scanned my surroundings for a few seconds before spotting said convenience store diagonally across from us. "Wait here while I go," I said as I guided him over to the bench that is in front of our workplace.

"You really don't have too. I can just call a cab or something," he says as pale rose pink dusts his chubby cheeks.  

"It's okay. Really," I smiled. 

"Are you sure? I don't want to be a burden or anything."

"Hyung," I said with an eyebrow raised which made him stop talking and pout slightly. 

"Alright. Alright. You win," he says with a somewhat unimpressed look in his eyes. 

"I'll be back before you know it," I said as I turned around to walk to the convenience store. 

~ a few minutes later~

"Sorry to keep you waiting," I said as soon as I came back. 

"You didn't," he says and went to grab the small bag of medical supplies that I had bought. But, I moved it out of the way. He looks at me with the "what do you think you are doing" look on his face. 

"Allow me...," I said before kneeing in front of him and reaching into the bag to grab the ointment. 

"I can't possibly-," he begins to argue.

"Hyung, be good" I said in a firm tone. 

A/N: Still working on the plot for this one. Sorry if the pace is going a bit slow.